Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Dr.bruce Lipton On Using 100% Of Your Brain

3 posts in this topic

Lately i always find myself with legs crossed or entangled no matter how hard i try to remind myself to try sit in a more symmetrical position.

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Lately i always find myself with legs crossed or entangled no matter how hard i try to remind myself to try sit in a more symmetrical position.

But he said crossing your legs is good, right?

7 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

But he said crossing your legs is good, right?

Yeah, well this is what i am slightly confused about. I had a telepathic insight or message in deep meditation that in order to connect better in this day/age it is better to keep in a balanced/symmetrical position similar to how Martin Ball explains when people are in and out of their ego they go from non-symmetrical to symmetrical. I was told legs crossed is an ancient technique but no longer required and it is better to sit in a more symmetrical position more often so energies are harmonized.

Then you have the amazing Bruce Lipton saying this which i agree with i do notice a more mathematical functioning way of thinking but i feel in meditation i have a higher calling to sit uncrossed.  Crossing does well for what Bruce explains for the hemispheres but for your (energy body) it seems to distort its connection and efficiency.

If anyone else has any experience with this or any insights feel free to chime in.

B R E A T H E