Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheEnigma

What can stop bottomless capitalism?

5 posts in this topic

What can stop bottomless capitalism in countries like Canada and USA? Capitalism puts people in no win situations. You work hard, you will eventually burn out. You don't work hard enough you risk losing out to your competition. There was a study to show that a country is the happiest when there are the most middle class people. So when and what can end all this thinning of the middle class? And turn it into more sustainable life for everyone as a whole? Of course I am aware that we can tell all the ricxhest people to give up their power and this will end. But the problem is the ones in power will generally try to create rules that will give them even more power.

Edited by TheEnigma

1 minute ago, TheEnigma said:

What can stop bottomless capitalism in countries like Canada and USA? Capitalism puts people in no win situations. You work hard, you will eventually burn out. You don't work hard enough you risk losing out to your competition. There was a study to show that a country is the happiest when there are the most middle class people. So when and what can end all this thinning of the middle class? And turn it into more sustainable life for everyone as a whole?

people need to become more self-aware / conscious collectively. conscious leadership, conscious people. I think every level exhausts itself... like having too much of something until it makes you nauseous.  just needs to happen on a larger scale. 

1 minute ago, PenguinPablo said:

people need to become more self-aware / conscious collectively. conscious leadership, conscious people. I think every level exhausts itself... like having too much of something until it makes you nauseous.  just needs to happen on a larger scale. 

Of course I am aware that we can tell all the ricxhest people to give up their power and this will end. But the problem is the ones in power will generally try to create rules that will give them even more power. That's how they even got such power to begin with.

3 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

Of course I am aware that we can tell all the ricxhest people to give up their power and this will end. But the problem is the ones in power will generally try to create rules that will give them even more power. That's how they even got such power to begin with.

the only way is for them to realize how meaningless and shallow it is. Until then... And it can happen. How many miserable rich people are there. Many. Of course some are highly developed. In which case they are not as selfish as you imagine. But for those that are selfish and miserable, eventually they will realize they won't find the happiness they seek in the accumulation of wealth. 

The only way out is through.

You can make use of capitalism to build yourself a decent life. That's what everyone has to do. You shouldn't expect government to just give you a good life. Turn yourself into a massive value provider. You can make good money in this system if you are hardworking and highly creative.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.