StarStruck

Turn your head to god

4 posts in this topic

Omg so decided to go mostly spiritual and became a spiritual warrior while still doing my things like uni, work and business and everything I wanted is slowly being granted to me. It is so counter intuitive, the less money you want the more money you get, the less pussy you need to more you get, the more knowledge you don’t need the more you get. One attracts it like a magnet once you reach SD yellow and it is not even funny. ? 

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Omg so decided to go mostly spiritual and became a spiritual warrior while still doing my things like uni, work and business and everything I wanted is slowly being granted to me. It is so counter intuitive, the less money you want the more money you get, the less pussy you need to more you get, the more knowledge you don’t need the more you get. One attracts it like a magnet once you reach SD yellow and it is not even funny. ? 

The power of letting go. You are everything, so when you stop needing, you will start to align with what is already yours. This is why I keep telling people to stop the complaining and start to see the beauty and abundance in life. It was yours to begin with, because it's all you. You're just learning how to receive it. You have let go of the lack mentality, you have stopped chasing women as much, it's how the Universe works. I saw this coming when you said you were concentrating on your business and leaving the woman thing behind for now. Now things are going to start to come to you, it always was coming to you, just not the things you wanted.

It's about recognizing who and what you are. The more you turn to God, the more God turns to you, even though it is you. You just weren't ready. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.