Gabriel Antonio

Letting God Work Itself Through Me

160 posts in this topic

11:23 PM 30-Mar-17

Talking With God

I am letting God work itself through me. I am proactively asking for its guidance. I have been asking a lot for the protection and strength of the Divine. I was inspired by Matt Kahn's "The Most Important Spiritual Decision" video.

I feel lighter. I feel more talkative. I have been blessing people, and I am now able to be more empathetic and bring light to the people around me.

Self-Confidence

I am in the process of becoming more confident. When I am in a conversation, I ask for God's help at times.

I have been doing 1-minute of silence with people especially when I am feeling nervous in a conversation. This takes a bit of courage, but it pays off. I simply ask for a minute of silence for the other person. I did that twice today. I meditated with a girl I met at my friend's apartment. And also with a student of Portuguese that I have. Sometimes I like to guide the meditation when the other person is not familiar with meditation. But I also like to do it silently so we can both connect with one another.

Meditation

I am back to meditating for 4 hours a day. Thank God I am doing that because I feel so much better. More confident, more at ease. It gives me a sense of direction, like "YES! I have become more conscious today."

Day #2

Random Thoughts

Tomorrow I will probably go to church and to my meditation group.

People, start talking to strangers. There is so much joy in talking with new people. You will get good at it.

One thing I have been noticing is that as I talk there is a tension in my throat. I feel meditation is good for that because then I rest my muscles. I have also been asking for healing in that area. Hope it gets better.

Ungrateful people are the ones who need love the most. So keep saying words of divine Love to all beings.

Thank you all!

Let us celebrate this wonderful human experience with joy and contentment.

Peace =]

9:40 PM 31-Mar-17

I am feeling pretty tired. I am kind of regretting that I deleted my other journal. But that's okay. This is a new phase.

I went to a meditation group today, which was pretty fine. I feel I am influencing positively in every where I go. This happens when I express my thoughts.

I also went to a music concert at my old school. It was nice to see two teachers that I used to have there. I was very present there. Doing new things helps for us to stay present.

I am also talking with strangers, and I am getting good at that.

I went to a spiritism church with my grandma and my mom. I didn't want to go, because I was late with my meditation. But I went anyway. Even though I was low on energy, I am glad that I chose to go there either way. More so, that I stayed sitting side-by-side with my grandma instead of finding someone else to hang out with.

I have been talking a lot with God asking for it to manifest itself through me. I have been so positive lately that I don't even recognize myself. I like that.

Keep doing something. =)

Peace

33 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

20170410_124522-1.jpg

your handwriting is so good.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

23 hours ago, Loreena said:

your handwriting is so good.

Hehe thank you. You are very sweet :)

That's a sick meditation practice; over 3 hours each day! Nice work. I should step up my game.

On 19/04/2017 at 6:47 PM, Rider said:

That's a sick meditation practice; over 3 hours each day! Nice work. I should step up my game.

My meditation is a prayer for the highest divinity to manifest itsel through my body, mind, and spirit. 

20170421_234440-1.jpg

"I imagine people cling to that hatred so stubbornly is that they sense once the hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with their own pain."

James Baldwin

1.jpg

2.jpg

"If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small."

Proverbs 24:10

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

Regarding pain, have you tried cold showers? That's my latest addition to my spiritual practices, a 3 minute cold shower in the morning! :DI find it very challenging to have high awareness in that situation, but it's a great spiritual workout.

Out of curiosity, what kind of action are you taking? Life purpose, meditation or something else?