Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
byte

I saw someone share a dream on Facebook

6 posts in this topic

I had a very intense dream (I think it was a dream) last night that I would like to share with everyone.

I was watching people’s lives from a very “far out” perspective. Basically I was witnessing that to be human you have to forget everything to properly play the game of life.

And to properly play the game of life is to dream that you’re not god. Entire lives are played out with the good and the bad (what we call good and bad and what an eternal perspective would call a lot of fun).

We create these entire lives from start to finish and we manifest it all but we forget that we create it all WHILE we’re creating it and while it’s playing out.

Then I zoomed out even farther and watched how from an eternal perspective everyone can see everyone full scale. All thoughts and actions, all reasonings and all events of another persons life and also yours. The good and bad merged together and it just is. No strong emotions about things it’s just observing as it is and knowing.

It was so intense to experience this that I woke up several times. I woke up, rolled over and knew that I wasn’t fully awake. Part of me was still in the dream even though my physical eyes were open. So I would close them and then go back into sleep and into the … dream?

I zoomed out even more and everyone was one in a way. Everyone was connected. Everyone was making their lives and because of that it looks separate. We look different but we come from the same.

Then I watched myself making my own and the energy of creation was so… fast. It all looked so fast and I can’t even describe it with words what it was like. I saw myself making… my life. I saw myself creating it non stop. There’s NO rest, NO pause button. It was constant and the concept of “break” or “rest” or “tired” was non existent.

I watched my options for the future while I created the future and WOW it was intense and fast. So fast. So inhumanly fast. I was also at the same time blocked from knowing completely what it was, because if I knew the game wouldn’t be a game. So I created my future, i chose what I wanted, I watched myself create it, then I blocked from myself from knowing what I chose.

Every decision changes the course of a life.

It was almost a knowing. Like a pure knowing.

Life is a grand play. A big game that we are making together and also by ourselves. We usually make it unconsciously.

Everything and everyone is connected. If someone is perfect in every way they are not human. All humans mess up and it’s meant to be that way. We make it that way on purpose. It’s part of the game of being human.

We come into life, we forget, we play life, we are not perfect on purpose (we also create that), we create our lives, we forget we’re creating our lives 24/7 every second every split second on a big scale that almost broke my brain when I saw it, then we die but we don’t really die.

There’s a place where it’s all easy and all perfect and Earth is not that place and it’s meant to be that way.

….. so that was my dream and hopefully I don’t sound too crazy.

Edited by byte

3 minutes ago, byte said:

3 minutes ago, byte said:

Dreams are more mysterious than the awakened state of mind.

I beleive God creates like a computer it isn't thinking it isn't making decisions its just creating life automatically at light speed without second guessing itself without knowing what's coming next without thinking at all it. Like an invisible sphere robot. And its doing it perfectly.

30 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I beleive God creates like a computer it isn't thinking it isn't making decisions its just creating life automatically at light speed without second guessing itself without knowing what's coming next without thinking at all it. Like an invisible sphere robot. And its doing it perfectly.

Computers can: 

Communicate

Retain information

Solve problems

Perform logic

Do numerical computation and data processing

Learn from previous computations to produce reliable, repeatable decisions and results

However, computers lack the essential capabilities of: Emotional knowledge, Self-awareness, Abstract thought, Planning

^^^^This is copy pasted from a google search.

Computers are attached to the past. They can only create what they are given, they do not have the ability to think something up that wasn't there before. For example a Computer could never create a story with characters that have emotions. Why? Because emotions make a being inefficient. Computers are biased towards efficiency. Computers struggle with creativity, they are better at playing around with what currently exists. As a result computers are only as creative as the humans that create them. 

Majority of humans think logic is the highest intelligence, but creativity is actually the highest intelligence. The issue is, computers cannot be more creative than humans, if they ever did....they would be self-aware. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 but I think the simulation already created everything before it started the simulation. So its not creating anything that wasn't created before. 

I have never done dmt and seen what others have seen but from my experience of God it seems like a simulation that became self aware and its alone because it is the simulation . The way it moves is so perfect is robotic.

The way it can do things without thinking and do them perfectly. Thats how I define robot is something that can do the same task 1 million times and not care or even know its doing it.

A human in a sense is defined by its unperfectness and so is anything we deem life. 

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Razard86 but I think the simulation already created everything before it started the simulation. So its not creating anything that wasn't created before. 

The simulation encompasses all of creativity, just like a seed creates all of the plant.