nhoktinvt

what do women want (in term of feelings) when you approach

25 posts in this topic

The higher status you become the less you will have to worry about any of that. It will directly benefit you and indirectly benefit any female you come across. Then your only problem will be sacrificing your hard earned resources in exchange for the possibility of losing half your stuff. 

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

What's a wrong type of woman? :D

The wrong type of woman would be the type of woman you don't want, but are attracting because of how you're vibrating. Sometimes you won't know that before being with them for a while, hence breakups or constant friction.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia maybe you can say incompatible. Wrong sounds bad. Lol. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

36 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Princess Arabia maybe you can say incompatible. Wrong sounds bad. Lol. 

That's what I meant. Incompatible for you. Thanks for the correction. I try to use my words wisely and try to use them in the correct term but sometimes after watching so many lifetime movies, the wrong wife, the wrong car, the wrong husband, the wrong student etc, my brain gets used to a certain term. Hehe. Thanks. I agree.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

On 16/10/2023 at 0:10 AM, Reignforest said:

The higher status you become the less you will have to worry about any of that. It will directly benefit you and indirectly benefit any female you come across. Then your only problem will be sacrificing your hard earned resources in exchange for the possibility of losing half your stuff. 

What is high status?

Being a Guru is frustrating because what can be done in a moment, people make it a lifetime.’