TheGod

A Powerfull Breaktrough on 5MeO-DMT

23 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2023 at 7:22 PM, Yimpa said:

Ha! My sister was told off recently for making out too aggressively. 

The guy she was making out with also happened to share the same first name as me.

Man, the universe is weird as fuck.

if someone I like has the same name from my family (there 8 of us) it's instant switch off, everything is closed, shop is closed!

2 hours ago, blackchair said:

if someone I like has the same name from my family (there 8 of us) it's instant switch off, everything is closed, shop is closed!

Heh. I’m dating someone whose name is the same as a famous Star Wars character. They refused to ever watch Star Wars and hate it simply because they kept being teased about being that character growing up.

So I told them that we should watch Star Wars on a future date… maybe that’ll help recontextualize the whole situation ;)

(Our Midi-chlorian count happens to also be through the roof when we’re together, so that also helps :-p)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Heh. I’m dating someone whose name is the same as a famous Star Wars character. They refused to ever watch Star Wars and hate it simply because they kept being teased about being that character growing up.

So I told them that we should watch Star Wars on a future date… maybe that’ll help recontextualize the whole situation ;)

(Our Midi-chlorian count happens to also be through the roof when we’re together, so that also helps :-p)

your situation is actually cute and funny and you can be creative in a million ways, mine just  stinks of "incest vibes" cause of big family I guess and traumas we went through together so my mind doesn't need one more lol.