Scholar

Kastrup crybabies out of debate

62 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Scholar Autists have 200 fold increased neuro-inflammatory mediators than nominal. R

Well, that was not autistic at all ? Jking.

4 hours ago, nuwu said:

Transrationalism is presumably direct awareness, of unity, interconnectedness, awawakenings, randomness, etc. However, translation into inherently-biased human symbolism necessarily involves lightweight computational conceptualization, or rationality.

Well, many of us have experienced that and let it inform our worldview.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Scholar

On 2023-10-07 at 1:45 PM, Scholar said:

It's not about how serious you take it, but how logic-brained your approach here is. It's just silly because we are talking about basic social dynamics. To me, this is completely obvious, the reason why I am engaging in logic-brain myself is because you are so trapped in it you won't take anything else seriously.

Well, if we agree Kastrup it an immature crybaby who was stuck up in his own ego during the interaction then I don't have much more to argue about.

If all else is equal, and you were 3 years old, taken by a Sasquatch creature, grew up in the wilderness with big foots, and 15 years later you reenter into a human society, are those social dynamics obvious at that point when all the body language and tonalities and communications in your mind are from big foots and you?