Gnosis

Advice Needed From Folks Who Have More Experience

25 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2023 at 2:44 AM, Karmadhi said:

Telling a guy to be sociopathically detached and treat girls like you give 0 shit about them is kinda doing that though. I am honestly disappointed by your dating advice considering how much I look up to you as a person. Hanging out with players corrupts your perception, I noticed it in myself a bit. Maybe you should hang out with some successful guys with girls that are not man whores, maybe it will change your perception about it.

Ps: I am not saying to be needy just not overly detached.

No one cares about your pointless proselytizing man. No one here is telling anyone to be a sociopath or treat girls like shit. Leo's advice is pretty tame and sensible, have you even watched the 3 part series? Game is a straightforward survival strategy that works.

If you don't have preselection you can be sure that almost any girl that is even remotely attracted to you will slowly or rapidly lose all attraction, this has been every girl I've interacted with for the past 5 years.

I've been doing consciousness work for the past 9 years of my life. Do you really think I actually give a shit about sleeping with a ton of women? I do this because I can't change millions of years of evolution. I don't lose attraction to women unless they literally insult me, yet women can lose attraction to me almost instantly because I don't have preselection.

And the most straightforward and simple way to have preselection is to have more than one partner, it's not rocket science.

Game is literally the most straightforward and simple theory I've studied in the past 6 years. It's only "counterintuitive" for guys who are as dense as fucking rocks.

On 10/2/2023 at 1:44 AM, Karmadhi said:

Telling a guy to be sociopathically detached and treat girls like you give 0 shit about them is kinda doing that though. I am honestly disappointed by your dating advice considering how much I look up to you as a person.

You misunderstand my advice. I do not tell guys to give 0 shits about girls. Not at all.

Low initial investment does not mean treating women badly. The girls themselves do not want your high investment. It creeps them out and makes you look pathetic and unattractive.

None of my dating advice should be interpreted to mean treating girls badly or manipulating them to be your sex objects.

As I have said, you must adhere to ethics when dating, and you must have empathy for the girl and care about her suffering.

I have criticized pickup culture strongly for not adhering to the above standard.

If anything your doing is causing serious harm and suffering to girls, then you are not following my dating advice. You are being selfish.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 01. 10. 2023. at 8:34 PM, Gnosis said:

I'm very new to cold approach and I'm running into a reoccurring issue which I suspect has to do with the way I present myself or my "vibe" or not being good at leading.

The issue seems to be that even if I seem to make a girl interested in an initial interaction (usually just by being confident in the approach), sooner or later she starts to do this "pretend to help you" thing where she's very clearly implicitly communicating "you're not the guy for me" by Googling different venues or stuff for me, as if I don't already know where all the women are, and it's very off-putting.

Leo and people here who are actually decent at pickup, what does this mean? And what should I work on improving to avoid this issue?

Once this happens with a girl I get the impression that getting laid is virtually null. I assume this is a clear "friendzone" indication, but it's really oddly specific and seems to happen a lot with me. I don't have any wings (or really even any friends) here so I've just been doing cold approaches alone and chatting up random people. Maybe my loneliness is rubbing off on girls.

She sees that you're trying. You're not convincingly enough in your masculine though, so she has suggestions for you.  Never allow her to give you advice as this will put on a dynamic where it is impossible to escalate with her. Refuse to be her student and move on to upgrade your skills.