CoolDreamThanks

Biggest error in Leo's metaphysical understanding

184 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How does one forget everything learnt on purpose. I guess you don't mean that literally. I can't forget everything I've learnt, I can only see them for what they are. 

Forget means realizing that nothing learned conceptually has any use in our desire for openness to the formless limitlessness. in fact every structure is an obstacle. We have to learn to completely leave our mind, to leave it at zero. The only way is to see what to access our being, the unstructured reality that lives and is everything, the conceptual does not mean anything at all, since the conceptual structures the mind, and structures are limits by definition. A structured mind is closed, it cannot be opened. A closed mind can only capture what it itself is creating, it is locked in itself, going around in a circle, processing non-stop. If the mind realizes that structures are just structures and ultimately one is the same as another, the structures fall, then the mind flows with living reality. The more we do this, the more we will be able to equalize our structures when they arise with the reality alive

Edited by Breakingthewall

Forgetting every bias so that it's not affecting our thoughts and actions might be possible though, if not removing them from memory.

Edited by An young being

@An young being No need when you’re so damn conscious. Every word, thought, and action literally is Perfection.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

39 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@An young being No need when you’re so damn conscious. Every word, thought, and action literally is Perfection.

For those who have a desire for knowledge, there is everything to know. For them, being free of bias is important if they wish to understand reality without getting deluded and lost.

But for those who give up the desire and surrender, there is nothing to know. There is only everything to experience.

Edited by An young being