rnd

One-sided videos about Chinese collapse

42 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, rnd said:

I don't have one. And I'm too lazy to look for any.

Ok, no issues.

5 hours ago, rnd said:

Yes. But being in QUAD on its own doesn't make India an enemy of China, does it? Likewise Türkiye being in NATO alone doesn't make it an enemy of Russia, and even wise-versa. Likewise, Türkiye and Greece as the members as NATO are rather enemies.

Likewise, even a possibility of the UA joining NATO makes it --  its regime -- an enemy of Russia because there're other factors too.

India's membership in QUAD is, I've heard, nominal.

China is not an enemy of India at the same level as Pakistan being an enemy of India, but at present China keeps rising tensions at the borders of India by building infrastructures and intruding the border. It also supports Pakistan's economy and military and keeps it as a puppet. China has an ego problem that it is the most superior country in Asia, which it is and wants to be the most dominant and influential in the world, so naturally it doesn't like India becoming a potential superpower or siding with the West. 

This guy lived in china for a long time. He seems sincere in his concern. There is a sponsor from 1:45 to 2:51 you can skip that segment.