Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

There is something really wrong with findom and femdom.

49 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Something Funny said:

You even claim that you have "real answers", lol. I see that being too humble is not an issue for you.

Yes, and you know what, I do. I do have real answers. And they are earned through experience and study.

That doesn’t mean I’m the wisest, or most experienced, far from it. I’m happy to humble myself to anyone with a modicum of experience and study in my field. I’m happy to step down from my pedestal if you had displayed a tiny bit of sense, of psychological insight.

I’d be happy to talk about actual content… but I can’t because clearly you are talking out of your ass.

And I pointed this out to you - the fact that you do not have knowledge of that which you speak of - upon which you started attacking me for being a coach and offering you something years ago.

That’s really mature of you *ahem*

Trying to make me look like shit and dragging me through the mud instead of acknowledging that you haven’t read a single book cover to cover about that which you were so sure “was an asspull”

When you are so arrogant that you are willing to defend your wilful ignorance with attacks like these..

You are just, for all intents and purposes, an idiot.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy oh you didn't? I confused you with someone else? Dude, I literally still have our conversation on this forum. And unlike you, I don't mass approach life coaches on here so it's hard for me to confuse you with someone since you are the only one I had this kind of conversation.

Maybe you are the one who got blurry on the details after talking to hundreds of people? Here, let me remind you:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 09.15.29.png

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 09.15.52.pngScreenshot 2023-09-28 at 09.16.02.png

Rings a bell? You yourself called it "a short 10 minute call". Guess which one of us is full of shit, lol.

@flowboy And no, and I don't actually have an issue with coaches in general or with the self-help. I really admire Leo. I really admire my current coach. It's pricks like you that I have a problem with.

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Yes, and you know what, I do. I do have real answers. And they are earned through experience and study.

That doesn’t mean I’m the wisest, or most experienced, far from it. I’m happy to humble myself to anyone with a modicum of experience and study in my field. I’m happy to step down from my pedestal if you had displayed a tiny bit of sense, of psychological insight.

I’d be happy to talk about actual content… but I can’t because clearly you are talking out of your ass.

And I pointed this out to you - the fact that you do not have knowledge of that which you speak of - upon which you started attacking me for being a coach and offering you something years ago.

That’s really mature of you *ahem*

Trying to make me look like shit and dragging me through the mud instead of acknowledging that you haven’t read a single book cover to cover about that which you were so sure “was an asspull”

When you are so arrogant that you are willing to defend your wilful ignorance with attacks like these..

You are just, for all intents and purposes, an idiot.

You say I am attacking you. But I was actually the one who tried apologising first and ending the conflict. And you have been consistently trying to demean me and call me names, lol.

I suggest you take a screenshot of your responses to me. And put them in a frame on a wall behind you when you are doing your coaching calls, so that you clients know who they are dealing with.

@flowboy and I never claimed to have the real answers, unlike you. I didn't even talk to you. I shared my perspective with the op without tagging you or anything. And pointed out that this is just my personal experience.

But somehow you are still trying to debate me on which one of us is more knowledgeable.

At least I am not running around a forum claiming to be a coach. So I am not sure why you feel the need to compare your level of knowledge to mine? Sure, you know more than me about it, cause it's not my profession. So what? I know more about logistics than you do. Let's have a debate about temperature controlled reefers, lol.

@flowboy to clarify. My issue is not that you haven't read enough books. My issue is that you are a money hungry, two faced, prick. Who pretends to be very nice but actually looks down on people. And I guess you have shown your true colors and your quality as a person to everyone, in this conversation, by repeatedly trying to put me down and call me names even though I have been trying to avoid doing the same to you up until now.

Edited by Something Funny

@Something Funny The conversation you posted just shows me being helpful and sending you things to help you with your struggle at the time xD

I’m really stumped how you got so offended.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

17 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

My issue is that you are a money hungry, two faced, prick.

Ooh, ouch. Really got me there ?

This is just a reflection of your poor mindset. Someone can’t be nice and caring and also want to be paid for professional services. In your twisted mind, they have to be separate. And so I am “two faced”

Sure sure.

34 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

call me names even though I have been trying to avoid doing the same to you up until now.

Idiotic is just the technical term for what you are being, it’s barely a namecall.

I’m also an idiot for giving you attention. ?