Something Funny

American Police Is A Joke

3 posts in this topic

What angers me the most is that from what I understand there won't be much consequences for something like this.

The officer might get fired because of the public outrage and that's it. He should be put into prison and then made to pay the victim for the rest of his life.

20 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What angers me the most is that from what I understand there won't be much consequences for something like this.

The officer might get fired because of the public outrage and that's it. He should be put into prison and then made to pay the victim for the rest of his life.

1. Yes that was Police Brutality...I got a bachelor's in Criminal Justice and that was definitely excessive force.

2. While the Police Officer is in the wrong....the best advice I can give you is when a Police Officer tells you to do something...just do it. (Outside of certain things like sexual favors or committing a crime obviously). Why? Because it prevents these things from happening. If you follow a Police Officer's orders you can get to the station and get a lawyer and handle the situation.

3. So now as a result, not only will he have to press charges, he has to hope the system has enough sense to grant him the win in a civil case (the burden of proof is lower its called the feather test) and hope as well that the D.A. charges this guy to send a message to other Police. But arguing with the Police is a waste of time, that is what Lawyers are for. If a Police believes he has probably cause to search me, and reasonable suspicion to make an arrest then he can based on HIS DISCRETION. Police powers are based on their subjective opinion and that opinion is backed by the power of the government. That means UNTIL DEEMED OTHERWISE IN COURT, every arrest by a cop is deemed LEGAL so you are WASTING YOUR TIME protesting them. Shut up, take your arrest, tell them nothing, get your lawyer and follow their instructions. 

4. I'm a black man in America and I am telling you I have mostly had pleasant interactions with the police, because I don't spend my time trying to argue with them. Police have the legal right to slam you and kill you based on their discretion and only AFTER THE FACT is that legality challenged on its merits. See? So what is the smart thing to do? Follow their orders.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's easy to take isolated events and extrapolate them out to make it seem like there's this huge problem going on. Most police don't behave in that manner obviously but the ones that do obviously end up getting a lot of social media exposure these days. Here's an educational video for people so they know how to behave during a police encounter. If you do what they say and act civilized you generally won't have any problems. Most of the people who end up in these videos resist arrest or act like asses.

Edited by sholomar