Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juan

Is it possible to forgive yourself and/or others while asleep?

2 posts in this topic

I had a interesting dream last night, I admit I’ve been fighting with myself these past couple of days about something, and when I had a dream last night, I saw myself packaging some stuff from a apartment from someone I had a discussion with (also in real life). We were talking about what happened and by the end of the dream I just gave her a hug and told her I’m sorry, I told her I’m gonna comeback to pick up my other stuff on another car, I was moving on uber hehe. 

The thing is that today I woke up different, more light and fresh, I’m still processing what happened. She blocked me from social media cuz she doesn’t want to talk about it and I’m ok with that, but to a degree I felt hurt cuz it was someone I really appreciated and liked her art and supported her, so I’m gonna integrate now how legit was this dream.

Anyone can relate?

Edited by Juan

5 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Yes it's possible sometimes things are sorted out when sleeping, but mostly thoughts right before sleeping influences the dream and quality of sleep. In this situation it seems like you were already positive and forgiving about her. 

Beautifully said Sidra Khan I forgave everyone in my life when I was doing mushrooms like 4 years ago. What happened 9 months ago I can never forgive myself and even knowing I am God it will never happen. But of course, you can forgive yourself always.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?