thierry

Rant against all dating advice

25 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Reignforest said:

As a married man I can say that semen retention only makes the cravings worse and makes me way more likely to do stupid things just for sex. In fact I will regularly do the opposite just so that I'm not stuck doing a honey do list forever. 

That's a phase that goes away, usually people who make this critique on semen retention imagine that horniness only increases with time and never goes away even tho for me for example it calmed down after 3 weeks and hasn't came ever since (of course i would get slightly horny from time to time but nothing crazy), i don't go crazy or anything, i'm calmer than ever and i'm about to be 2 years into a streak, best decision i've ever made or will ever make in my life, can't think of anything that compares honestly. One needs to watchout for their sexual thoughts, only that way they can be stuck in the horniness if they think sexually all the time, and of course they shouldn't supress the thoughts but just notice them and let them be, not involve themselves with it and with time they will be less and less frequent, it's normal that something like this will be hard to stop or calm down, we are talking about transcending the 2nd biggest instinct a human has, of course it will be hard, but if something is this hard than imagine what's going to be on the other side when this challenge is overcome, not saying that you should be doing semen retention, you don't have to and you can go the opposite direction, i just responded so that people don't actually think that their horniness won't go away, so they understand it's just the part of the process and everyone goes through it, it's a short phase, not a state for life.

Edited by strika

My wife is very attractive and usually only wears underwear around the house. Also she does not handle rejection well. Semen retention for more than 30 days would lead to divorce,  I've tried.

Just now, Reignforest said:

My wife is very attractive and usually only wears underwear around the house. Also she does not handle rejection well. Semen retention for more than 30 days would lead to divorce,  I've tried.

I would assume it would be impossible to do it while having a wife at home, that's why i responded so that others won't think the same will happen to them, in case they have a wife or a girlfriend of course it will be basically impossible, unless of course the partner also wants to practice celibacy, which is rare anyway.

Most of it is toxic. Not all of it. Consume the info with both a skeptical and open mind. However… you better pray you have the intelligence to separate the wheat from the chaff — And to be honest, most people absolutely can’t do that.

I’ll give y’all a hint: Todd V may seem like a good source. He ain’t one. If you’ve fallen for that, you have a lot of work to do.