Sabth

Is it safe to hike alone?

26 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Do you have a gun? Gun permits and training?

Come hike in the UK, we've despatched all the bears and wolves. Leave your gun behind.

I'm pretty sure @Sabth is not in the US.

All stories and explanations are false.

@LastThursday

38 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Come hike in the UK, we've despatched all the bears and wolves. Leave your gun behind.

I'm pretty sure @Sabth is not in the US.

That doesn't mean he/she won't be encountering  a wolf, a bear, a cougar, or worse, a big foot/sasquatch.

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@LastThursday

That doesn't mean he/she won't be encountering  a wolf, a bear, a cougar, or worse, a big foot/sasquatch.

There won't be any beast or animals but ghost and spirit. I'm not afraid of those but I'm afraid of humans. 

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Sabth

A few questions before I give more specific advice for you:

Where do you want to go hiking? Are you hiking or mountaineering?

Why do you want to go hiking?

Do you plan on camping for a night or more?

Can you give a list of supplies, equipment and so on to take with you?

Do you have a gun? Gun permits and training?

This won't be a huge mountain that I wanna do (though I do plan to do the bigger hike later on but that you can hire a guide. ) 

I've been here before but didn't do the summit, only the waterfall level. I just plan to hike a few places starting with local mountains first. This first one wouldn't have any camping. The others may need an overnight stay. Though I wouldn't be camping. 

I'm thinking of just bringing my body, some water , cameras/drone, and something that can keep you safe from the rain. That's all I'm gonna bring. For any hike. 

I don't have a gun and we wouldn't need a gun where I'm going. I think so. I'm planning to go to the middle east. There won't be any animals except maybe camels. And humans. 

@Sabth

11 minutes ago, Sabth said:

There won't be any beast or animals but ghost and spirit. I'm not afraid of those but I'm afraid of humans. 

Those are real risks, but nevertheless keep safe in your hiking.

@Sabth

5 minutes ago, Sabth said:

This won't be a huge mountain that I wanna do (though I do plan to do the bigger hike later on but that you can hire a guide. ) 

I've been here before but didn't do the summit, only the waterfall level. I just plan to hike a few places starting with local mountains first. This first one wouldn't have any camping. The others may need an overnight stay. Though I wouldn't be camping. 

I'm thinking of just bringing my body, some water , cameras/drone, and something that can keep you safe from the rain. That's all I'm gonna bring. For any hike. 

I don't have a gun and we wouldn't need a gun where I'm going. I think so. I'm planning to go to the middle east. There won't be any animals except maybe camels. And humans. 

At least get yourself a blow horn and a taser. Safe hike!