bensenbiz

Being Awake & Having a Partner

7 posts in this topic

Yo fam!

Been wondering... for those who consider themselves 'awake', how's that playing out in your "love life"?

Awake & Attached:
If you're awakened and in a relationship, does it feel like an attachment? Or more like a deeper connection?

Love for All:
And with this whole 'unconditional love' vibe, does being awake make you more open to things like polyamory? ?‍♂️

Riding Solo:
Any awakened peeps choosing the single life? Was that a choice post-awakening?

Super curious about your takes!
Shoot! ??

You are your partner. If there’s any qualms about it, then you’re simply not awake.

Nice formatting by the way :)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You are your partner. If there’s any qualms about it, then you’re simply not awake.

Nice formatting by the way :)

You are tooo deep,

whats up with physical intimacy? 
so just masturbating? ?

If God’s gentle stroke doesn’t wake you up to Love, then God’ll stick a stiff broom up your beautiful ass ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

Yo fam!

Been wondering... for those who consider themselves 'awake', how's that playing out in your "love life"?

Awake & Attached:
If you're awakened and in a relationship, does it feel like an attachment? Or more like a deeper connection?

Love for All:
And with this whole 'unconditional love' vibe, does being awake make you more open to things like polyamory? ?‍♂️

Riding Solo:
Any awakened peeps choosing the single life? Was that a choice post-awakening?

Super curious about your takes!
Shoot! ??

I don't even know what  the definition of Awake is... but I know things Lol ??

1. A masterpiece. Like being there with Rachmaninov when he was conducting a concerto. Or when you stare into the sky and all form cease and all you see are intense musical chords between the start dust. It is light, eitherial and magical and adventure... where every moment is created anew and is fully of excitement, joy, suspense and discord... ah yes sweet discord like sucking vischessous by candlelight with a golden spoon and eyeballs pop out of the soup❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Naw.. I am about producing results. Polyamory, is unworkable to what I want to create. It's about creation not moralizing so I am willing to watch these free love relationship with curiousity and interest and see what it produces after all roses can grow in Shit. Or so I heard.

3. Being solo is just as perfect as having a partner. I can obtain sexual gratification in my mind without involving my body at all.. so I don't need a partner for that. I do like high level communication with a partner though, that is paramount to deciding to commit. The higher the communication level the more willing I am to create with that person. I am in heaven either way LMAO ??

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

3 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

You are tooo deep,

whats up with physical intimacy? 

Consider that you can love so deeply without even touching someone physically. I’m dead fucking serious.

8 hours ago, Ajax said:

I don't even know what  the definition of Awake is... but I know things Lol ??

1. A masterpiece. Like being there with Rachmaninov when he was conducting a concerto. Or when you stare into the sky and all form cease and all you see are intense musical chords between the start dust. It is light, eitherial and magical and adventure... where every moment is created anew and is fully of excitement, joy, suspense and discord... ah yes sweet discord like sucking vischessous by candlelight with a golden spoon and eyeballs pop out of the soup❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Naw.. I am about producing results. Polyamory, is unworkable to what I want to create. It's about creation not moralizing so I am willing to watch these free love relationship with curiousity and interest and see what it produces after all roses can grow in Shit. Or so I heard.

3. Being solo is just as perfect as having a partner. I can obtain sexual gratification in my mind without involving my body at all.. so I don't need a partner for that. I do like high level communication with a partner though, that is paramount to deciding to commit. The higher the communication level the more willing I am to create with that person. I am in heaven either way LMAO ??

Nr 1. was so beautiful.

i got it thanks for sharing. 

to Nr 3: indeed there seems like a higher resonation if someone speaks the „same language“