at_anchor

how to get enlightened and happy in another dimension of consciousness?

5 posts in this topic

Methods are Meditation/Yoga, Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, 5-Meo-DMT, and Salvia Divinorum. 

Okay, so meditation is hard, it is boring, it requires you to have a very healthy and clean lifestyle and body, to exercise and be free from diseases, it takes so much time, it is just unsustainable in certain conditions and uninspiring to imagine, except if you visualize yourself meditating on a beach (cold or warm) in solitude and a beach like that is hard to get in life. Or maybe in a forest or on a mountain. But still. So it's not that bad, the traditional route to happiness and enlightenment.

Then psychedelic mushrooms. Could this method be better than meditation? What do you think? But they are not potent enough compared to...

Ayahuasca, which is only available in America. A little bit expensive... but I could take this path in life and maybe even learn Spanish, maybe one day find a job in a country like Costa Rica and in my free time go on these spiritual adventures in nature with psychedelics and ayahuasca and 5-Meo-DMT. I'm planning to get addicted for life so not even a vacation retreat in latin America lasting a month is enough. This has to be a lifestyle. I really don't know if its possible in other countries, esp for me.

Finally, this might be it... What are the pros and cons of DMT vs Salvia Divinorum? Is Salvia Divinorum all you need to reach God, enlightenment and happiness? Do you miss something if you just commit to it and forget about DMT? Maybe I could imagine getting Salvia legally in Europe, while traveling to America for DMT once in a lifetime or something. Oh, I wish I could smoke some Salvia every other day and observe what happens. 

18 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Oh, I wish I could smoke some Salvia every other day and observe what happens. 

Don’t be foolish.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It doesn't matter. I'm never gonna get DMT or Salvia or anything good.

23 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Okay, so meditation is hard, it is boring, it requires you to have a very healthy and clean lifestyle and body

??? I mean it helps but it's not required.

I just want to say that my libido or sexual desire is low and I think I don't want sex in life. Maybe I just want a good relationship without kids.