digitalkaine

What do you guys think about this video?

6 posts in this topic

The way she breaks it down actually makes alot of sense. I've really been into manifestation and law of attraction for the past year especially. I seen some results and breakthroughs but alot of stuff has gone downhill for me so it makes me believe in less and less.

The way she describes it in this video however makes it a little more concrete I just dont know how valid all this stuff is. Sometimes I feel like Im wasting my time just sitting there visualizing a better life for myself at times because nothing really seems to change. In fact things probably got worse lmao...

When you realize that Albert Einstein is imaginary, then let's talk about spirituality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, digitalkaine said:

Sometimes I feel like Im wasting my time just sitting there visualizing a better life for myself at times because nothing really seems to change. In fact things probably got worse lmao...

You see. This is why you think it doesn't work. You are creating a Reality where "nothing seems to change; and, in fact, things probably got worse". That is the Reality you created in that moment. It's like planting a seed and you keep digging it up expecting it to grow the way you want it to grow. When you say it's like wasting your time just sitting and visualizing for a better life, you're saying I have something better to do than to create the life I want. Something better to do than being God. 

It's not just about visualizing and trying to see concrete evidence. What you are imagining is your true reality in that moment. It has to take time for it to materialize on the outside. How you're living now is a result of your previous thoughts and imaginations. God gave us the gift of time so we can change our minds, if not, we would manifest our unwanted thoughts instantly.

We are manifesting all the time 24/7, it's just we're doing it unconsciously and manifesting unwanted circumstances without realizing it. You are the I AM and if you remain in that place, if you know who you are and that you are all the processes, you will begin to see the changes. I AM also seeing the changes, they are small, but to God there are no measures, everything is the same. I have to get to a place where I recognize that and stop treating small things as small and big things as big because there are no distinctions within the Absolute. My mind has got accustomed to seeing the small changes and now it has become it. Now I have to work on the so-called big changes I want to see to expand the mind and to become less limited.

Without getting into specifics, I have a game I play with myself where I deliberately put myself in a situation where I want to manifest the outcome and every time i'm successful. EVERYTIME. Why? Because I've done it so many times with the desired outcome in my favor that I don't think about the outcome anymore it just happens because that has become my state of being. I even reflect on situations in the past and saw how I created those situations unconsciously because of lack of awareness. 

Start with the small things and gain the confidence in your abilities. You'll be amazed at what you're capable of. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When you realize that Albert Einstein is imaginary, then let's talk about spirituality.

It was easier to understand death and everything else as just a figment of my imagination before I got sick. 

Death became very real after that with the things I've been experiencing for the past couple years. It's became easier to cope however.

My ego wants to find a way to squirm out of this stuff so bad and any questions I have I pretty much know how you're going to answer them. 

Understanding Albert Einstein is imaginary benefits me as much as it doesnt. Meanwhile I have to eat, I have bills to pay, I actually would like to have experiences with my family and also please the shallow aspects of my ego. 

Understanding that nothing is real leaves me with nothing but the present moment which is fine, but then it wont be long before reality sets in again. 

In writing this I've narrowed it down to just that. If everything down to my ego is imaginary what aspect of what I am actually understands that? 

Because I can sit here and understand that my ego is a figment of my imagination, but it's my ego that wants to use that information for selfish gain. 

Am I simply just imagining that the ego wants to do that? 

If I'm just imagining my ego will use any information for selfish gain, can I simply just imagine that it won't anymore?

Am I just imagining the nature of what the ego actually is? 

It just feels like whatever I learn is going to be used to just cope and escape. I've noticed this with self help stuff lately, its like learning things is nothing more than a hit of dopamine at this point. Even in understanding that dopamine and my brain is imaginary my ego seems to get off on it rather than actually understand it. But again am I just imagining that my mind is doing that? am I imagining dopamine spikes? 

I'm imagining you and this conversation, but again my ego just wants to use this to better my physical 3D life somehow.

I'm just imagining that my life can get better or worse at all though. 

I'm just imagining that people rely on me. 

I'm imagining that understanding that everything isn't real will somehow bring me peace. 

But even then peace is imaginary. 

I dont know where it leaves me, but even the notion of being anywhere is just a figment of my imagination.

If anything I'm just left with a lifetime full of questions that I honestly do not have the time or resources to answer at the moment, but I think they are very important so I suppose I dont have a choice.

Edited by digitalkaine
Grateful.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You see. This is why you think it doesn't work. You are creating a Reality where "nothing seems to change; and, in fact, things probably got worse". That is the Reality you created in that moment. It's like planting a seed and you keep digging it up expecting it to grow the way you want it to grow. When you say it's like wasting your time just sitting and visualizing for a better life, you're saying I have something better to do than to create the life I want. Something better to do than being God. 

It's not just about visualizing and trying to see concrete evidence. What you are imagining is your true reality in that moment. It has to take time for it to materialize on the outside. How you're living now is a result of your previous thoughts and imaginations. God gave us the gift of time so we can change our minds, if not, we would manifest our unwanted thoughts instantly.

We are manifesting all the time 24/7, it's just we're doing it unconsciously and manifesting unwanted circumstances without realizing it. You are the I AM and if you remain in that place, if you know who you are and that you are all the processes, you will begin to see the changes. I AM also seeing the changes, they are small, but to God there are no measures, everything is the same. I have to get to a place where I recognize that and stop treating small things as small and big things as big because there are no distinctions within the Absolute. My mind has got accustomed to seeing the small changes and now it has become it. Now I have to work on the so-called big changes I want to see to expand the mind and to become less limited.

Without getting into specifics, I have a game I play with myself where I deliberately put myself in a situation where I want to manifest the outcome and every time i'm successful. EVERYTIME. Why? Because I've done it so many times with the desired outcome in my favor that I don't think about the outcome anymore it just happens because that has become my state of being. I even reflect on situations in the past and saw how I created those situations unconsciously because of lack of awareness. 

Start with the small things and gain the confidence in your abilities. You'll be amazed at what you're capable of. 

Beautifuly put, almost brought a tear to my eye to be honest. Im just so skeptical it makes it hard for me to have unwaivering belief sometimes. 
I go out of my way to look up how things like LOA might be a scam even though I believe in it so much. Or I'll watch videos that debunk things that I learned on actualized, or just try to find some way to debunk things that ressonate with me and it really kind of feels as if my descernment has been corrupted at times. 

I think I do bite off more then I can chew when it comes to the attraction stuff. I do believe I am God and I know subconsciously/consciously/unconsciously I have created this reality I live in. I like the way you put things and I'm struggling to say I will get back to that unwaivering faith I have for myself but I will make it truth, thank you. 

20 minutes ago, digitalkaine said:

Beautifuly put, almost brought a tear to my eye to be honest. Im just so skeptical it makes it hard for me to have unwaivering belief sometimes. 
I go out of my way to look up how things like LOA might be a scam even though I believe in it so much. Or I'll watch videos that debunk things that I learned on actualized, or just try to find some way to debunk things that ressonate with me and it really kind of feels as if my descernment has been corrupted at times. 

I think I do bite off more then I can chew when it comes to the attraction stuff. I do believe I am God and I know subconsciously/consciously/unconsciously I have created this reality I live in. I like the way you put things and I'm struggling to say I will get back to that unwaivering faith I have for myself but I will make it truth, thank you. 

❤️❤️Only thing I'll say is don't believe you're God, know it, feel it. Belief puts separation between you and God. You are one with God. Know that. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.