Sabth

How can I get work as soon as possible?

33 posts in this topic

I feel like I am trapped, in low consciousness . Like doing nothing. And it kills me everyday. 

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

I feel like I am trapped, in low consciousness . Like doing nothing. And it kills me everyday. 

Okay dont worry. Your mum has money and she is not forcing you to work. So just relax and watch some videos to improve yourself.

4 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Okay dont worry. Your mum has money and she is not forcing you to work. So just relax and watch some videos to improve yourself.

She doesn't have money I want to work.... No amount of vids is equivalent to real edu. 

@Sabth You have a driver's license. How about delivering packages or food or being a taxi driver?

If you're stuck thinking: no jobs for which you don't need education seem that fun, then yes, that's why people get education. Perhaps better to stay in architecture school, if you were on a good track with that?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 minute ago, flowboy said:

@Sabth You have a driver's license. How about delivering packages or food or being a taxi driver?

I couldn't drive. Barely able to drive. Need to practice again. Even though I have a driver's license. 

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

I couldn't drive. Barely able to drive. Need to practice again. Even though I have a driver's license. 

You do understand that if you react to everything by thinking "I couldn't do that because X", you'll never make any money right?

So choose an option and overcome the obstacle.

It's called mindset.

Choose what you want and resolve to destroy every obstacle, any reason it couldn't work. Eliminate it.

Refuse to believe you can't, because you can.

But you have to start DOING.

I just turned this into a cliche motivational speech I realise, but that's what you need apparently.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

7 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Sabth 

If you're stuck thinking: no jobs for which you don't need education seem that fun, then yes, that's why people get education. Perhaps better to stay in architecture school, if you were on a good track with that?

But I just wasn't able to do that anymore, back then. Especially when they switch to everything computer than hand drawn in my third year. I find that hard. 

6 minutes ago, flowboy said:

You do understand that if you react to everything by thinking "I couldn't do that because X", you'll never make any money right?

So choose an option and overcome the obstacle.

It's called mindset.

Choose what you want and resolve to destroy every obstacle, any reason it couldn't work. Eliminate it.

Refuse to believe you can't, because you can.

But you have to start DOING.

I just turned this into a cliche motivational speech I realise, but that's what you need apparently.

I feel like I wanna work any work (like a retail) and buy the things that I wanted. And then can start 

traveling and making videos.

3 minutes ago, Sabth said:

But I just wasn't able to do that anymore, back then. Especially when they switch to everything computer than hand drawn in my third year. I find that hard. 

Making money is hard. Life is hard. Welcome to the world.

I suggest you zoom out and consider every possibility for what you could do with your life.

Your best life!

And then really accept the fact that it's HARD.

You will have to do hard things to go wherever you want to go.

So choose a direction that is worth doing hard things for.

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

I feel like I wanna work any work (like a retail) and buy the things that I wanted. And then can start 

traveling and making videos.

Okay, then why are you not walking into every retail store you can find asking for work?

John D. Rockefeller asked every company in his city for work SIX TIMES. They said no and he went back to all of them six times until someone hired him.

After that he became the richest man in his time.

It's because the mindset, you see?

Edited by flowboy

14 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Okay, then why are you not walking into every retail store you can find asking for work?

John D. Rockefeller asked every company in his city for work SIX TIMES. They said no and he went back to all of them six times until someone hired him.

After that he became the richest man in his time.

It's because the mindset, you see?

Wouldn't it be embarrassing though? I would go to my favorite retail store.

It would be easier if I was in a different state. There are a lot more retail store everywhere (that I'm used to) and I could use public transport. (I couldn't here)

Edited by Sabth

@Sabth  If you let that stop you (that it might be embarrassing), you'll never get anything you want in life.

Life is hard. Getting what you want is hard. It might involve being embarrassed.

Do you understand the point I'm making? ^_^

Edited by flowboy

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

You have a driver's license. How about delivering packages

Life is hard. Getting what you want is hard. It might involve being embarrassed.

Do you understand the point I'm making? ^_^

Hey, that’s what I was doing before I got into an embarrassing car crash!

I’m going back to doing it again soon.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI