Dodo

Everything You See Is Who You Are

3 posts in this topic

Open your eyes. What do you see? Yourself.

You are the entire universe experiencing itself, trough the human medium. And its a glorious experience made by you for you, because of you, inside you and trough you. What are you?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

19 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

You are the entire universe experiencing itself

Through mind we can't experience entire universe.Whatsoever you see is just your projection. And there are as many worlds as there are minds, because every mind lives in its own world. There are as many worlds as there are individuals in each of the different species. And on an even more minute level of examination, there are as many worlds as there are living organisms. In this one world the number of individual worlds is countless because the number of beings who know, perceive and experience are countless as well. On a lower level than man there are quite a large number of animals whose sense faculties are far inferior to those of men. We know that many of them cannot see or hear. Some cannot taste; some cannot smell. These creatures do not have the total experience of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell that man has. The realm of a man’s experience extends only as far as his senses allow, and it would be sheer ignorance to try to restrict the real world to that which our limited knowledge is able to perceive.

Had we been blessed with more senses we would most likely have extended our world of experience still further. This is what the inventions of science have allowed us to do. I only bring this up to illustrate that our knowledge is relative to our capacity to know, to the abilities of our senses to grasp and to understand things.

33 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

What are you?

A dreamer. This is what being asleep means: the dreamer is lost in the dreaming.

I am experiencing my projection and oh it is a glorious projection. It's my entirity, it's what I always am, the present reality.

In the big picture time is an illusion made by change and movement. The liberating truth is that you're a fruit, growing, expanding, consciousness projecting an experience to itself, basking in it's own light. Liberated, free to be.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟