Tudo

There is no such thing as reincarnation

66 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Your concept is true and false same time.  Anything happening outside my experience is just an idea, but it doesn't mean that it's not real. 

You cannot escape the true part of it. You will always come back to it because you cannot escape it.  You will never be able to escape your own mind.  But maybe that's a feature and not a bug.  Maybe it's because there is only one mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You cannot escape the true part of it. You will always come back to it because you cannot escape it.  You will never be able to escape your own mind.  But maybe that's a feature and not a bug.  Maybe it's because there is only one mind.

It's irrelevant. If we need those ideas to grab, it's because we can't let go everything. It's an obstacle, but yes, what you say is obvious, but what I said is obvious too. When your experience is not inligthened anymore, and became breakingthewall, where is inligthened? In the past?

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's irrelevant. If we need those ideas to grab, it's because we can't let go everything. It's an obstacle, but yes, what you say is obvious, but what I said is obvious too. When your experience is not inligthened anymore, and became breakingthewall, where is inligthened? In the past?

Again  - you drift into imagination.   Suffice it to say that you are an Infinite Mind lost in a dream that you are @Breakingthewall.  Full stop.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Again  - you drift into imagination.   Suffice it to say that you are an Infinite Mind lost in a dream that you are @Breakingthewall.  Full stop.

Even that is a concept. Like God, dream, imaginary, mind....just obstacles. Religión

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Even that is a concept. Like God, dream, imaginary, mind....just obstacles. Religión

You stab yourself in the foot.  Because I can say the same for your words on Infinity    So you may as well just hang it up and stop talking about Truth at all. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You stab yourself in the foot.  Because I can say the same for your words on Infinity    So you may as well just hang it up and stop talking about Truth at all. 

Why for you it's not enough: existence exists. And you need: my existence is the only that exists?