jdc7733

I feel like I'm the only one who cares now.

4 posts in this topic

I used to have a lot of friends. I tried to maintain relationships with some of them, but, everyone seems to have disappeared. To be honest, I only have one friend who has stuck with me through the hard times but I'm so paranoid about him, but, I still try and maintain that friendship with him because he has done a lot for me and my bad thoughts could be wrong. I've made some new friends but I'm unsure of how that is going. I never used to care for my relationships (other than romantic ones) but now I can't stop thinking about them. I just want mutual care in some form of relationship.

Everyone wants to be around you when you are providing something they dont have or want, then they are around, when that is gone they are gone,its all based on if you became their need or not,so friendships on a logical level should be like changing computers or clothes during seasons, not something you look to keep forever...its takes 2 to dance ??

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.