Sabth

Crime : what do I do?

3 posts in this topic

I'm gonna describes this very precisely. Tell me what to do in such situation. Of stolen things. 
Back in December 24th 2022, I was taken to the mental hospital, literally dragged by my family and I stayed there for about a month plus. Up until January 2023. I was doing nothing in the hospital. I got into two hospital (later they changed me to another hospital) where I get some experience being in a ward with other people for over a month. The toilet was public , room was public. Food. Etc. Everything was new. We had to wear their clothes. Sometimes , my mom or others would come to visit me and bring me food, book, and that's just about it. They wouldn't allow me to use cellphone. So I was cut from all my social circles and social medias. I was truly suffering in that regard. And miss everything. 
After a month, (I didn't know for how long I'll be getting into it, they also do it to me ect every two days for two weeks. Without my will. They are evil. ) 
I was allowed back. I can't really remember it well. But my mom brought me to a cellphone shop to buy a new one. And when I'm back, there's none. My phone. My original phone that I use in December 2022. There no it. Along with a lot of my other things. A lot of it was missing. And my room was completely changed. (New paints, new king sized bed, otherwise I had a one super single bed) actually I couldn't really remember how it was like before... They had taken me into the hospital for too long. So I don't remember well. But a lot of my things wasn't there. The important things like my centre for foundation studies certificate (2014/2015 session) it was such a good memories and was my only certificate that I'm successful with (I couldn't get the degree certificate as I don't graduate. Only the pre university). And my paintings (self portrait painting) which I put together with it in my 3cupboard. Everything else in it except a few books (a form2 novel book that I bought and a few bibles) are not missing. So idk. I don't know what happened to it. 
And outside, I put a whole lot of treasured things in my luggage/suitcase. A lot of drawings and paintings and diaries I put there. But it was all gone. Files. High quality files and treasuries. It was all gone. My little piece of gold is gone too. They (my sister who used to live in other country for a short few years who had just come back and live together with my parents despite already having a fam) changed everything in my other drawers. Despite my mom telling her not to do it. It was unnecessary. It was weird. Since it was all my things. But she did that. Changing it in the name of cleaning/rearranging it back together.  (But I see that it was messier then before) . 

All of my precious things are gone.  I don't know what happened to it or who do it. It might be burned. It might be thrown away. I don't know. Everytime I told my mother about she says I was the ones who do it . But not realizing it when I was mentally ill before. Which is really crazy because I don't lose my memories neither did I do anything to my things . But this is her repeating response. So I hate her. I don't trust her. She's not helping at all. So my things are gone . 
My question is, who taken it? Who had gotten rid of it? And for what reasons? Why would anyone do this to me /to my things? 

For your information , at home when all these happened there are my father, my mom, my sister, and my brother at home. While you could consider, all the workers who paint the room and who made the blinds in room, in. 
My other sister (whom I'm closed with as we go to university together always) and my youngest brother aren't at home /in the state as they are somewhere else in another state. They are not here together. So what happened? Could you please tell me? 
And what should I do ? Now. 

@Sidra khan but I have pictures of what it was like before and I regained/recollected my memories of it. Of how I left it.