Nilsi

Eroticism = Transgression

6 posts in this topic

I noticed that as I grant my (sexual) desires unconstrained freedom, they progressively venture into more transgressive territory (I'll refrain from delving into explicit details).

This curiosity piqued my interest and made me embark on a research journey into the realm of sexual transgression, where I stumbled upon the works of the French philosopher Georges Bataille.

Bataille delved into the subject of sexual transgression, particularly emphasizing the profound connection between eroticism and death. He argued that eroticism transcends the realms of mere sexual pleasure and biological instincts, encompassing transgressive and excessive experiences that push boundaries and break societal taboos.

He believed that erotic experience reaches it’s zenith when it approaches a limit, a point of no return and an abandonment of rationality and control — death, of course, being the ultimate manifestation of this.

Bataille formulated these ideas in his mind-melting novel „Story of the Eye,“ which is like a fetishistic version of Leo’s God Realization poem.

The story follows the sexual escapades of two teenagers (boy and girl), as they engage in increasingly taboo and shocking acts of sexual desire that culminate in their ultimate act of transgression: raping a priest to death, plucking out his eye and shoving it up the girls pussy.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I don't get it... at all. This is very weird to my line of thinking... Don't get it...

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

You would be a fan of Marquis De Sade's work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You would be a fan of Marquis De Sade's work.

He’s on my reading list ;)

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 8/26/2023 at 10:49 AM, Nilsi said:

raping a priest to death, plucking out his eye and shoving it up the girls pussy.

How else would God get a good look in there?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Great thread thanks for sharing. After your post I picked up the book and read it today since I made a smiliar observation in my own life. I still struggle with the notion of exploring that transgressional aspect of your psyche deeper being healthy or not