Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToaTokuchi

Trivium method

1 post in this topic

Apparently it's the way to learn and think precisely (there's also the quadrivium, if you add 3+4 together you get 7 liberal arts = arts that liberate) , also some other forum members mentioned it before

On 5/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, yannick said:

@Leo Gura

Yes I see that too and to some degree I fall in that trap. But you also have to see what might have been done to those people. You know I heard that a lot of people in Costa Rica hate Shunya because he to some degree caused their families to break apart. But most of them don't have a very deep theoretical understanding of spirituality or even cult dynamics and their testimonials are actually not very informative and I'm mostly dissapointed when I read them. They might not be fully aware what is important to share and what is opinion/belief/hearsay. And they don't put mich effort in to it...

Yeah nobody there is enlightened and also Shunya says that nobody is or has a high stage of developement. They teach modules categorizes in a Trivium and Quatrivium leant from anciet greek universities. A student usually goes through the trivium graduates and then learns the higher teachings in the Quatrivium. It was said in public by his wife that nobody there even graduated from the Trivium. Interestingly though I got access to recorded community meetings in which they would discuss topics related to changes in the community and so on. In one of them Shunya stated who the most developed Yogis are. By far he said Jagdeesh was the most developed one followed by his wife Marjiva Ma. Now what role do you think those two have. They are the couple who own the the running butterfly business and are the main money source having put the most money in the project.