Razard86

God's message has been given to children through adults

4 posts in this topic

The biggest issue humans have is they are selfish. We have heard from small that "Sharing is caring." God is that which shares its love with itself through its creation. This means God does not make a distinction between giving and receiving. If humanity wants to align itself with God's will the giving and sharing should flow. When you are in need, ask of others freely. When you are able give of yourself freely. This is how humanity will show their love for God by showing their love for each other. The word CARE is the best word to describe Love. Care is dedication. Care is attention. Care is concentration. Care is contemplation. Care is legacy. Notice when you are angry at something you say the phrase "I don't care about that." Notice the emotional damage you can receive when someone close to you tells you "I don't care about you."

If you want to personify God, within your capacity give and ask freely without guilt or shame. Never feel bad for asking for help, and never feel superior for giving. Our current issue in our society is we praise giving and demonize asking. We need to change this, so we can properly understand what love is. Love is an Absolute Caring, that gives of itself and receives itself because it is Absolutely Good and why would you want to keep that which is Absolutely Good to yourself? Share it freely. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

How does one have the caring aspect with unbiased love?

seems from my experience one cannot love absolutely without having an uncaring about them. Caring requires a bias.

not arguing just genuinely trying to understand how absolute love could have a caring to it without it being biased (finite love). It stumps me

1 hour ago, Selfnaught said:

How does one have the caring aspect with unbiased love?

seems from my experience one cannot love absolutely without having an uncaring about them. Caring requires a bias.

not arguing just genuinely trying to understand how absolute love could have a caring to it without it being biased (finite love). It stumps me

As long as you place that limitation on yourself that will be your reality. Why not challenge yourself to remove your bias?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.