Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkKol

900mg of cholesterol in my diet

2 posts in this topic

Cholesterol: around 900mg entirely from eggs (4) I eat 3 times a week, the rest of the week I get none as I don't eat any meat or anything animal related. I would Implement lean chicken or turkey but I can't find it organic. I get plenty of fiber though about 60-70g everyday which is 170% over my recommended Intake which should help absorb the cholesterol?
Saturated fats and trans-fats: saturated fats are around 9-15.4g per day, trans fats 0.1g, nothing of concern I guess
Sugar: sugar is around 50-61g and It's really Impossible to control, I don't eat any sugary foods but IT adds up gram by gram when you're trying to eat 2300 calories per day. Bananas, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, quinoa, kiwi fruit add the most sugar, everything else is within 2-3 grams per food.
Starch: I don't know anything about starch but It's within 113-144g per day.

Even if you're not including these grains and only eat vegetables, 1 banana and you're done, 2-3 beets and you're done, 1 apple and you're over the recommended. It's either don't eat any calories or eat shit loads of (not added) sugar.

I calculated these values based on chronometer feedback, values might differ in real life. I max out on every single nutrient besides D which is 0% and b12 is 0% when I'm not eating any eggs, calcium is also a bitch to get because I don't eat any dairy and I mostly get it from chia seeds and almonds

Edited by MarkKol