Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

Opinion on the HHCp?

6 posts in this topic

I have access to this substance, has anyone here tried?
Difference with THC?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

it might be the closest derivative to delta 9 thc. 

most vape cartridges are gonna be a blend. but hhc / hhcp is very powerful. maybe just a little shorter than delta 9.

hhc and its analogues have a stronger mental component than delta 8 or delta 10 thc

Edited by Oppositionless

I only had THC and HHC.

HHC is like a sister of THC. State-of consciousness-wise.

HHC-P is supposedly stronger than even THC. 30x than HHC. It blows your tolerance through the roof. But you will get the strongest weed high of your life. Going by info on Reddit.

Normal HHC is best when you use a vape. Although when you get to very high consciousness your lungs might not be happy.

Best for consciousness work (and safer for the lungs) would be HHC-P edibles. If you can find them. 

Vape is good but you'd have to learn to inhale just the right amount so it's not damaging to the lungs while still raising your consciousness through the roof.

Clarification of what I said about the lungs: in order to get into an extreme state of consciousness you have to do one long hit. It will make you cough like mad. But you will experience a state that's much much better than you'd expect just off one hit. Take multiple hits and it can easily be at least as strong as normal psychedelics..

On the other hand, If you take short hits, you will get a very shallow high. It will be better for the lungs though. It would take like 20 hits of that to do some serious consciousness work.

You have to learn how to do a slightly shorter version of the long drag so that you get the desired state while being safe on the lungs. It takes some skill..

It might be a bit different with the -P variant. Maybe even a small hit will get you out of your damn mind.

Edited by Michal__

18 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

it might be the closest derivative to delta 9 thc. 

most vape cartridges are gonna be a blend. but hhc / hhcp is very powerful. maybe just a little shorter than delta 9.

hhc and its analogues have a stronger mental component than delta 8 or delta 10 thc

i see

6 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I only had THC and HHC.

HHC is like a sister of THC. State-of consciousness-wise.

HHC-P is supposedly stronger than even THC. 30x than HHC. It blows your tolerance through the roof. But you will get the strongest weed high of your life. Going by info on Reddit.

Normal HHC is best when you use a vape. Although when you get to very high consciousness your lungs might not be happy.

Best for consciousness work (and safer for the lungs) would be HHC-P edibles. If you can find them. 

Vape is good but you'd have to learn to inhale just the right amount so it's not damaging to the lungs while still raising your consciousness through the roof.

Clarification of what I said about the lungs: in order to get into an extreme state of consciousness you have to do one long hit. It will make you cough like mad. But you will experience a state that's much much better than you'd expect just off one hit. Take multiple hits and it can easily be at least as strong as normal psychedelics..

On the other hand, If you take short hits, you will get a very shallow high. It will be better for the lungs though. It would take like 20 hits of that to do some serious consciousness work.

You have to learn how to do a slightly shorter version of the long drag so that you get the desired state while being safe on the lungs. It takes some skill..

It might be a bit different with the -P variant. Maybe even a small hit will get you out of your damn mind.

I do not smoke regularly in the lungs are not a problem.

I just tried HHC-P and it is extremely strong!

A one gram joint would be enough to get 10 people high...

Few drags from a pipe = tripping for 2 days

Have you tried it yet @Schizophonia?

(I tried flower with 15% HHC-P and 30% HHC-O)

Edited by Michal__

On 15/09/2023 at 6:24 PM, Michal__ said:

I just tried HHC-P and it is extremely strong!

A one gram joint would be enough to get 10 people high...

Few drags from a pipe = tripping for 2 days

Have you tried it yet @Schizophonia?

(I tried flower with 15% HHC-P and 30% HHC-O)

I tried it, but didn't feel much