integral

Replacement for this Supplement?

9 posts in this topic

https://www.amazon.ca/Ener-C-Multivitamin-Vitamin-Immunity-Electrolytes/dp/B0996BVPV4?th=1

At the grocery store there was a sale and this supplement was nearly free so i ended up buying it to try with a pessimistic prediction lol because its mainstream marketed and manufactured "garbage" product. 

So for some reason this does not trigger as bad a reaction like all the health issues other supplements have been doing to me and i think its because it comes in small packs that have a low dosage and normally I'm extremely sensitive to high dosage vitamin intake. Also ive been exercising non-stop and sweating everyday with out taking any supplement for months so maybe it cleared up some liver or kidney issue i was having making processing supplements hard. 

The result is this make me feel basically normal again, colors are back to normal and POS symptoms are completely gone, sex drive went up like crazy, physical performance went strait up and so did digestion. I still have issues with digestion but its as if the digestion system is faster and more efficient.

The only negative is if i take this supplement and dont exercise i get extremely agitated and need to rush to the floor to pump out push ups lmao. 

So is there a substitute to this? Like a microdose multi-vitamin + electrolyte mix? It would also be great if i could figure out what part of this supplement is agitating me so much. 

71Upqi+F31L._AC_SY879_.jpg

Yes im aware its packed with garbage. lol

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Pure encapsulation makes probably the purest vitamin B complexes on the market, without any exipients.
They are also not too loaded (unlike Thorne supplements for example).

You may also be interested in Cerule's "SteamCells" supplement, it is supposed to drastically (without increasing blood viscosity too much if you respect the dosages) increase the release and synthesis of stem cells (cd34+) and by extension help enormously in the recovery of damaged organs for any reason.
See Bart Kay's video.

7 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Frankly I wouldn't want something like this. It seems like some super charged bullshit. 

If your sex drive goes up because of a supplement, it's a red flag. Funky chemicals. 

Don't trust that one, one bit. 

I have seen someone see their total testosterone double with Thorne Basic B complex.

Certain micronutrients (zinc for example) can also increase libido by decreasing prolactin.

There are plenty of ways supplementation can increase libido. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I have seen someone see their total testosterone double with Thorne Basic B complex.

High levels of B-vitamins destroy me and why i think what i always needed was a microdose. That this supplement provides.

---

The effects of Ener-C supplement for me are comparable to 20-50 uq of LSD. colors become super vivid, the sound of music becomes amazing and I feel fantastic and think fast and clearly. Its insane. I was definitely deficient in nutrients its providing.

Its a psychedelic. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 12/08/2023 at 1:57 AM, integral said:

High levels of B-vitamins destroy me and why i think what i always needed was a microdose. That this supplement provides.

---

The effects of Ener-C supplement for me are comparable to 20-50 uq of LSD. colors become super vivid, the sound of music becomes amazing and I feel fantastic and think fast and clearly. Its insane. I was definitely deficient in nutrients its providing.

Its a psychedelic. 

Maybe there's something in there that influences the neurotransmitters somehow.

I've seen people say they feel "like under lsd" after consuming certain vonderplanitz formulas (the one with eggs, milk and honey (all raw) from i remember).
I wouldn't be able to tell if they are telling the truth or if they are delusional.

34 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I've seen people say they feel "like under lsd" after consuming certain vonderplanitz formulas (the one with eggs, milk and honey (all raw) from i remember).

I would definitly try that as im already eating does things based on self discovery of what foods work best for me. 

Its hard to find raw milk and honey doe. 

Edited by integral

25 minutes ago, integral said:

I would definitly try that as im already eating does things based on self discovery of what foods work best for me. 

Its hard to find raw milk and honey doe. 

I guess it's replaceable with raw coconut cream in his paradigm.
But I was just saying it like that :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

replaceable with raw coconut cream

Thats... not at all the same food lmao, cant just change the main ingredient like that and expect the same effects. 

People are taking this supplement before getting high because they say it boosts there high extremely! 

This is insane, im high just by taking it. https://www.reddit.com/r/saplings/comments/sfuezc/is_that_emergenc_thing_real/

---

The one mistake he made in the video is he didnt wait long enough for the nutrients to absorb and he had to do some exercise to fully get the effects of the supplement.

Edited by integral