Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morten

[book] The Way Of The Superior Man, David Deida (10/10)

8 posts in this topic

Must read for all men.

Mindset for acing everything you do in your life (relationships, business, etc.)

Agreed! 

This book has the best explanation of masculine and feminine energy that I've heard. It even gets into the dark side of each as well. 

Half way trough the book... @DJ I must say I also loved the part on the masculine and feminine energies as well. It's a refreshing point of view for me.

:ph34r:

Overall really great but I'm not okay with the whole :

Expect ENDLESS shit from the women and also you can't ejaculate anymore because if you do you are weak.

@Lynnel Yeah, the ending with all this tantric $#%& was out of place. And I think sometimes he was unnecessary overdramatic.

On 2.3.2016 at 6:10 PM, Lynnel said:

Overall really great but I'm not okay with the whole :

Expect ENDLESS shit from the women and also you can't ejaculate anymore because if you do you are weak.

yeah lel , when i read the sentence ...(paraphrased) "from now on you have to ejaculate into your brain" xD i bursted with laughter like ...wow this sounds like really great advise ... wtf xD

also women are these neurotic , unreflected creatures and it gets excused by the fact that their behaviour helps you becoming super alpha, aka. when you can stand the bs-tests of your women you will be able to fuck the world ....basicly is what he seems to say

but the book was still a good read and i would still recommend it. 

Does anyone know if the audio version is as good as the written?