jdc7733

I've just realised that I'm not gonna know anything.

26 posts in this topic

Spiritual work is interesting but it won't get you anywhere. You'll just go through different states of mind until you die. That's it.

42 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

You'll just go through different states of mind until you die. That's it.

Sounds like you know something.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@jdc7733 in a dreadful world, spirituality is your survival. Yea spiritual bypassy somewhat. 

But deep passion for spirituality is a natural bent of highly intelligent species with psychic awareness. 

In the end, there's nothing left except spirituality and only that would make sense. 

@Leo Gura it's not that I know, it's just that I cba thinking anymore, so, I've just reversed to something easy to understand.

7 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Leo Gura it's not that I know, it's just that I cba thinking anymore, so, I've just reversed to something easy to understand.

Why adopt this kind of negative mindset at all? Focus on empowering ideas that make you feel good about your life.

There are so many beautiful aspects to spirituality. Why not focus on that?

You will go from many amazing states of mind and the die and go into even more profound states of mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Buck Edwards I used to want answers. I used to want to develop healthy relationships. I used to want to go through great highs (organic or otherwise), but, now I just want to like stay within the range of just being okay, simple and not caring about anything. True nihilism. Not coming into to you, but, you seem kinda cute and my cold heart nearly jumpstarted hahahahaha. This is just so pathetic but it's bringing me a lot of amusement. I always find ways to laugh at unfortunate or absurd situations.

1 minute ago, jdc7733 said:

@Buck Edwards I used to want answers. I used to want to develop healthy relationships. I used to want to go through great highs (organic or otherwise), but, now I just want to like stay within the range of just being okay, simple and not caring about anything. True nihilism. Not coming into to you, but, you seem kinda cute and my cold heart nearly jumpstarted hahahahaha. This is just so pathetic but it's bringing me a lot of amusement. I always find ways to laugh at unfortunate or absurd situations.

Whether you like it or not, Nihilism is also a form of spirituality. 

In fact most spiritualists are nihilists. 

@Leo Gura iit's not negative, I just don't care about anything for the time being. I mean, I kinda get the sense that I should care but I'm like, I'll just ignore that until I have to deal with it in the future. I'm taking a break is all.

@Leo Gura' You will go from many amazing states of mind and the die and go into even more profound states of mind.'

True, but, I just don't feel ready to be swept away by something again.

@Buck Edwards writing albums and developing healthy relationships are the only things I can think of.

@Buck Edwards I have spent much time trying to find answers and raise my consciousness, escape suffering and generally trying to get a connection with whatever is causing things. I believe that everything has the same cause or everything is acausal.

24 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Buck Edwards I have spent much time trying to find answers and raise my consciousness, escape suffering and generally trying to get a connection with whatever is causing things. I believe that everything has the same cause or everything is acausal.

So how do you fit spirituality into your causal equation? 

How does spirituality figure in your life when you said everything is a spiritual process?