effortlesslumen

Hugh Flame for Growth has arisen, cant stand my current Mental Image

6 posts in this topic

I have an enormous hunger for growth and change from deep within . Im at a position where growth is the only option otherwise my psychological state faces survival, yet my ego becomes inpatient and wants to take  big leaps ahead. Has someone experience? Or is it good to break through, taking the damage or set back later into account? I might be over startegic right now but i know for certain that it is now crucial to watch my steps. Im not asking in terms oft detail here, more in terms of structure and metaphysics. I know could and have to contemplate this myself and look inside for a true awnser but i decided to put this out there.

I feel like i want to rip out my stuborn identity.

Edited by effortlesslumen

4 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

I experience this all the time. 

Atleast im not the only one. 

*"But you are, you are god"   someone else might reply.

Edited by effortlesslumen

You cant make big leaps only if you dont know your current state, you need to know your limits and how much you can push above them, it takes patience to grow yourself you cant just go to the finish line thats not what someone who understand growth do, its a sure way to burnout.

That flame doesnt matter what matters is to constantly improve every day bit by bit..

You cant change identity atm you can only make a choice to move into the person you want to be slowly by time...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You cant make big leaps only if you dont know your current state, you need to know your limits and how much you can push above them, it takes patience to grow yourself you cant just go to the finish line thats not what someone who understand growth do, its a sure way to burnout.

That flame doesnt matter what matters is to constantly improve every day bit by bit..

You cant change identity atm you can only make a choice to move into the person you want to be slowly by time...

It is the awnser thats true, but the one im currently arm wrestling with. Thank you.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.