Javfly33

I will be endlessly addicted to this High

4 posts in this topic

IME, The best state ever is not a psychedelic peak, or any type of substance induced state.

It is absolute concentration and intensity of your awareness, to such a level that feeling of Time completely disappears, and there is just Raw Awareness.

In this state anything that happens on awareness is an orgasm on its own, a sound feels Ecstatic, each breath feels like heaven, this is what all humans beings should strive for.

If you think you know blissfulness or ecstasy because of having taking MDMA or 300ug of Lsd, I´m just telling you, you haven't scratched the surface of how certain state of consciousness of God can feel like. I piss on mdma or heroin or whatever, this state of consciousness is beyond anything that a chemical could trigger. This is a pure Explosion of perfection.

And, this can not be achieved for a long time while residing in normal society, only retreated in a place outside of the matrix influence, this can be lived.

All types efforts to feel pleasure love or accomplishment through material goals are stupid, because they do not touch 1% of the bliss and heaven this state of consciousness is.

I do have material attachments I want to burn, but once I´m done with that, I will say goodbye to the game. I will retreat to some ashram and in exchange of peeling potatoes 8 hours a day, I will be in heaven rest of the day. ?

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

IME, The best state ever is not a psychedelic peak, or any type of substance induced state.

It is absolute concentration and intensity of your awareness, to such a level that feeling of Time completely disappears, and there is just Raw Awareness.

In this state anything that happens on awareness is an orgasm on its own, a sound feels Ecstatic, each breath feels like heaven, this is what all humans beings should strive for.

If you think you know blissfulness or ecstasy because of having taking MDMA or 300ug of Lsd, I´m just telling you, you haven't scratched the surface of how certain state of consciousness of God can feel like. I piss on mdma or heroin or whatever, this state of consciousness is beyond anything that a chemical could trigger. This is a pure Explosion of perfection.

And, this can not be achieved for a long time while residing in normal society, only retreated in a place outside of the matrix influence, this can be lived.

All types efforts to feel pleasure love or accomplishment through material goals are stupid, because they do not touch 1% of the bliss and heaven this state of consciousness is.

I do have material attachments I want to burn, but once I´m done with that, I will say goodbye to the game. I will retreat to some ashram and in exchange of peeling potatoes 8 hours a day, I will be in heaven rest of the day. ?

instructions not clear. Speak to us. How to achieve that state?

@Javfly33just curious, did you end up going on that Retreat you spoke about going to. Are you there now. What you spoke about in this post I can understand from an intellectual level, but if you've actually experienced it, it must feel like heaven. I can just imagine. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

11 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

instructions not clear. Speak to us. How to achieve that state?

Learn proper classic Yoga from a teacher. The key to produce this states is 'written' on your own body/breath. You will have to 'make it' by doing certain practices and techniques. I learned from sadhguru but who ever you choice, make sure he/she knows what it is doing and is not just gymnastics. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Javfly33just curious, did you end up going on that Retreat you spoke about going to. Are you there now. What you spoke about in this post I can understand from an intellectual level, but if you've actually experienced it, it must feel like heaven. I can just imagine. 

Oh no, I have cancelled this year because I had a lot of expenses :( Next year.

Yes, it feels like heaven. All of your sensory surroundings (particularly sounds since eyes are usually closed) become like little diamonds dripping tears of Love and Bliss. You become One with that. 

Yoga = Union ?

Edited by Javfly33