Someone here

Background soft music to feel grounded

7 posts in this topic

It's something I highly recommend if you care about living a chilled out  relaxing and dope kinda life.

I recently started playing soft jazzy music on speakers (Christmas themed because I'm a sucker like that lol)..just to have some background music in my apartment. This might only be helpful if you live somewhere quiet (in my casetoo quiet). It's soothing and actually puts me in a good mood.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Couldn't agree more.

Do you play any musical instruments?

Don't you want to learn to play music for yourself? It's way more fun.

Also, it will help you develop a subtle/nuanced mind.

For me, it's literally going through and experiencing different dimensions of reality.

5 minutes ago, Understander said:

Couldn't agree more.

Do you play any musical instruments?

Don't you want to learn to play music for yourself? It's way more fun.

Also, it will help you develop a subtle/nuanced mind.

For me, it's literally going through and experiencing different dimensions of reality.

I use a app called edjing mix to mix songs and create my own music. It's a whole different story when you actually listen to a song from your making .

I'm  addicted to music lol. When you listen to music.. multiple areas of your brain become engaged and active. But when you actually play an instrument .. that activity becomes more like a full-body brain workout. Playing an instrument is definitely your go-for hobby to get smarter. Almost every smart and famous person played an instrument: Einstein played piano for instance. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

My whole body gets excited when I start to play.

It's a creative orgasm we can say. ?

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm  addicted to music lol

You are the creative type, I guess.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

I recently started playing soft jazzy music on speakers (Christmas themed because I'm a sucker like that lol)..just to have some background music in my apartment.

Gaaaaayyyyy

:P

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

I use an app called edjing mix to mix songs and create my own music. It's a whole different story when you actually listen to a song from your making .

Sick B|

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT