Danioover9000

PBD heated interview, Anthony Weiner.

5 posts in this topic

Here it is:

Please share your thoughts about this interview, and the consequences it has for society going forward before watching Destiny's take on this:

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Here it is:

Please share your thoughts about this interview, and the consequences it has for society going forward before watching Destiny's take on this:

As much as I don't like Anthony Weiner, when he was involved in that sex scandal, compared to PBD in this video they are fucking scumbags, absolutely con artist scammers, like where is he getting all those names and the URL??? And why some of those bizarre questions? Likely Patrick's acting in bad faith and intentionally so. I've already analyzed their body language and there were so many hints of this frustration and anger building up between the two.

I find it very funny how PBD is allegedly worth over $100,000,000 (9-figure net worth) yet "creates content" with sensationalizing titles like "MELTDOWN" or "TRIGGERED'........Orange being Orange.  :D

PBD is so bad at politics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dauntment

6 hours ago, Dauntment said:

I find it very funny how PBD is allegedly worth over $100,000,000 (9-figure net worth) yet "creates content" with sensationalizing titles like "MELTDOWN" or "TRIGGERED'........Orange being Orange.  :D

Based on development factors like spiral dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and traits, states of consciousness, ego development, other lines of development, life experiences, ideological indoctrination in upbringing and culture, and self bases it's varies from person to person.

In Patrick's case, yes he's mostly stage orange calues with some from blue and red, given he's ego staged opportunist given he's past MLM scam business. Just his libertarian biases and anti establishment rhetoric that makes him stupid.