Davino

5-MeO-MALT First Trip, Report

24 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yes, sure it will be a nice experiment. It's different than with classic psychedelics, I felt in my full capabilities but just much more conscious. I would be more grounded and loving in my iteractions with other people and probably feel much more connected to reality. It also has this sense of generated world, like you are in videogame that only loads your surrounding areas, well something like that but with consciousness generating the world up to your experience and there is nothing else outside, unless you imagine it so. I become aware of how I was imagining all that was not in the present experience but I did not become aware of how I was imagining the present moment or if that moment was truly being imagined, but there was a strong intuition that this was the case but the clear seeing of that reality didn't happen, more consciousness was needed. 

Would you say it's possible to reach such a state where there are no others or experience time freeze or where you could walk on water for example?  Personally i think it's possible, but you could die at any moment because you don't know how to interact with such a state?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

21 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Would you say it's possible to reach such a state where there are no others or experience time freeze or where you could walk on water for example?  Personally i think it's possible, but you could die at any moment because you don't know how to interact with such a state?

I haven't experienced fully any of that but I do have some clues. The no other experience seems very plausible, i've had some glimpses but I am aware that you can go magnitudes of order deeper. For me it has been just micromoments of everything is inside me, all is the same reality in different forms. I really enjoy the concept of solipsism, it gives me great peace but it's also hard to deal with it in a human sense, it all depends on the state of consciousness you are in.

About time freezing this is something you should be able to access naturally. If you are progesing and becoming more conscious this happens in of itself. Deconstructing space is a much harder task but its also more mindbending. 

About walking on water, I would say not to focus on this type of contemplation. But for the sake of clarity I would like to make a distinction between siddhi and shakti. Siddhis manifest out of your spiritual work, like intense yoga, concentration, visualization, breathing... On the other hand, Shaktis manifest out of your own consciousness. You are in a extremely high state of consciousness and from that state you spontanously and efortlessly manifest something which does not fall into the constrictions of other states of consciousness. All has it's place in reality but this distinction can cut through many ilusions and dogma. The ideal would be to explore your own omnipotence as God.

3 hours ago, Davino said:

I haven't experienced fully any of that but I do have some clues. The no other experience seems very plausible, i've had some glimpses but I am aware that you can go magnitudes of order deeper. For me it has been just micromoments of everything is inside me, all is the same reality in different forms. I really enjoy the concept of solipsism, it gives me great peace but it's also hard to deal with it in a human sense, it all depends on the state of consciousness you are in.

About time freezing this is something you should be able to access naturally. If you are progesing and becoming more conscious this happens in of itself. Deconstructing space is a much harder task but its also more mindbending. 

About walking on water, I would say not to focus on this type of contemplation. But for the sake of clarity I would like to make a distinction between siddhi and shakti. Siddhis manifest out of your spiritual work, like intense yoga, concentration, visualization, breathing... On the other hand, Shaktis manifest out of your own consciousness. You are in a extremely high state of consciousness and from that state you spontanously and efortlessly manifest something which does not fall into the constrictions of other states of consciousness. All has it's place in reality but this distinction can cut through many ilusions and dogma. The ideal would be to explore your own omnipotence as God.

@Davino Why do you think it's not possible to stay in such state? Is it by the will of god or your own will? I remember when i was in a liberated state of consciousness meaning no energy output while walking no need for food/water, only conscious of my body. At a point i felt i had to surrender to god if i wanted to stop the game/dream, but then i said not yet i'm not ready to leave this game yet. So somehow you have to surrender to yourself fully or accept death or something like that to stop the game? From what i know it seems it is also possible to be liberated while retaining your body at some point in your life, meaning no food/water no energy output of your body, you have more freedom and can witness/experience life more fully.

I'm asking myself why we can't retain this liberated state but only if we surrender to god. Because it's a big deal stopping the  game/dream of survival etc?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 7/22/2023 at 6:12 AM, Jowblob said:

Yep

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI