Danioover9000

Russia ends Ukrainian deal over Crimea bridge attack.

37 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

They want to kill the invaders.

Okay bro, have a nice day.

@Blackhawk

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

To give more military aid to Ukraine so they can kill the invadors. And that is what probably will happen.

Oh, so your solution is to give Russia the excuse of using a nuclear bomb? Okay then.

49 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk

Oh, so your solution is to give Russia the excuse of using a nuclear bomb? Okay then.

Oh so your solution is to let russia do whatever it wants and let it take whatever it wants because it has nuclear weapons.

Let russia take over the entire world, rape you, rape your children, kill your parents and friends, steal your money, burn your pets, steal your home, etc. etc. just because you are afraid of retaliation. No one should stop russia because it might retaliate. Okay then.

If you don't see the problem with your way of thinking, then I give up. Don't even reply to me.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Oh so your solution is to let russia do whatever it wants and let it take whatever it wants because it has nuclear weapons.

Let russia take over the entire world, rape you, rape your children, kill your parents and friends, steal your money, burn your pets, steal your home, etc. etc. just because you are afraid of retaliation. No one should stop russia because it might retaliate. Okay then.

If you don't see the problem with your way of thinking, then I give up. Don't even reply to me.

Likewise, if you don't see the problem with your tit for tat thinking, of causing massive massacres with your ideological biases and simplistic thinking, then no discourse would make you open minded.

On 17.07.2023 at 7:52 PM, Blackhawk said:

We just need to kill the russians

On 17.07.2023 at 7:52 PM, Blackhawk said:

Then stop making Putin happy by being afraid of retaliation and spreading your fear. Be strong, everything will be fine. We just need to kill the russians.

Decided to see what is written about my country on this forum. I expected to see a certain bias towards Western propaganda narratives. This is ok, because you grew up in this informational space. But I was sincerely sure that at least here I would not see such bloodthirsty expressions as in our media in recent years. I was wrong. 

Ukrainian authorities have whole bot farms fomenting similar emotions in people. I personally know someone who worked in one of these. They use exactly the same words and phrases that you use. 

Explore how cognitive warfare and military propaganda works. You will hate to admit it, but you (like Z-patriots from Russia or chauvinists and radical nationalists here) have been its victim and soldier at the same time. 

If you believe in all seriousness that more violence / weapons / murders will somehow solve geopolitical conflicts, that's very sad. The dichotomy in such issues among a critical mass of people (to put it in the language of political technologists, the "politicized minority") is a 100% guarantee that you won't get to a systemic and comprehensive solution. Hate speech and calls for violence have been spewed on both sides of the border for years, especially after 2013. And it hasn't helped, as you can see. Do you feel like continuing this war? Then continue to see the problem from where you see it now. Naive, emotional, biased and one-sided.

Greetings to you from Kiev. 

14 hours ago, shnsky said:

Decided to see what is written about my country on this forum. I expected to see a certain bias towards Western propaganda narratives. This is ok, because you grew up in this informational space. But I was sincerely sure that at least here I would not see such bloodthirsty expressions as in our media in recent years. I was wrong. 

Ukrainian authorities have whole bot farms fomenting similar emotions in people. I personally know someone who worked in one of these. They use exactly the same words and phrases that you use. 

Explore how cognitive warfare and military propaganda works. You will hate to admit it, but you (like Z-patriots from Russia or chauvinists and radical nationalists here) have been its victim and soldier at the same time. 

If you believe in all seriousness that more violence / weapons / murders will somehow solve geopolitical conflicts, that's very sad. The dichotomy in such issues among a critical mass of people (to put it in the language of political technologists, the "politicized minority") is a 100% guarantee that you won't get to a systemic and comprehensive solution. Hate speech and calls for violence have been spewed on both sides of the border for years, especially after 2013. And it hasn't helped, as you can see. Do you feel like continuing this war? Then continue to see the problem from where you see it now. Naive, emotional, biased and one-sided.

Greetings to you from Kiev. 

Do you think you are a good spiritual person because you are against killing in self defense or something?

Then I got news for you: you aren't.

In most spiritual teachings killing in self defense is allowed. In Christianity, in Vedanta/Hinduism, pretty much even in Buddhism, etc.

Edited by Blackhawk

On 27.07.2023 at 2:45 AM, Blackhawk said:

Do you think you are a good spiritual person because you are against killing in self defense or something?

Then I got news for you: you aren't.

In most spiritual teachings killing in self defense is allowed. In Christianity, in Vedanta/Hinduism, pretty much even in Buddhism, etc.

Your thesis about self-defense is a massive overgeneralization. You are missing the systemic, geopolitical and economic aspects of this conflict, the interests of all the parties involved. I understand you as a human being, it is easier to perceive it that way. But I'm sad that the theses from the previous post passed you by. I conclude that you have not burdened yourself with studying both the history of this particular conflict and mastering approaches to their study in general. In my opinion, this is the main reason for your aggressive rhetoric. 

I cannot comment on appeals to my alleged desire to appear to be a good person (or to various belief systems). You know best why you feel that way. 

@shnsky

20 minutes ago, shnsky said:

Your thesis about self-defense is a massive overgeneralization. You are missing the systemic, geopolitical and economic aspects of this conflict, the interests of all the parties involved. I understand you as a human being, it is easier to perceive it that way. But I'm sad that the theses from the previous post passed you by. I conclude that you have not burdened yourself with studying both the history of this particular conflict and mastering approaches to their study in general. In my opinion, this is the main reason for your aggressive rhetoric. 

I cannot comment on appeals to my alleged desire to appear to be a good person (or to various belief systems). You know best why you feel that way. 

This is a typical pattern of behavior I've observed @Blackhawk do, if it came to controversial topics that trigger him/her/it, he/she/it will oversimplify to the extreme, interpret the collectives issues into a neat little box and treat it as if it's an individualistic problem he/she/it can tackle. As usually that view does not work and moreover contributes to maintaining and creating more problems.

Edited by Danioover9000

@shnsky @Danioover9000 I'm guessing that the problem which people like you have, is that you are too naive.

You just can't believe that there is true evil in the world. So you build a belief system which goes something like this: "It's a very complex thing. Everyone are good, but they just have their own interests. Russia and US is equally good and bad. Russia is right with what they do."

@Blackhawk

53 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@shnsky @Danioover9000 I'm guessing that the problem which people like you have, is that you are too naive.

You just can't believe that there is true evil in the world. So you build a belief system which goes something like this: "It's a very complex thing. Everyone are good, but they just have their own interests. Russia and US is equally good and bad. Russia is right with what they do."

No, I'm not saying that Russia is in the right, or Russia and USA are equally good, or everything is good. I'm just saying firstly, it's a complicated system, which you are judging from your limited individual point of view, and I reject you thinking I'm both siding fallacy or that I'm falsely equating here. I'll accept your assumptions that maybe I've built, not *build, a limiting belief system of stage yellow and green values, maybe I'm too detached and outside and think too abstractly and at big picture levels, that maybe I'm too naive. However, that does not necessarily mean I just can't believe that there is true evil in the world, although I'm not a moral absolutist or a religious fundamentalist there are some out there with this level of cognition of thinking in categories and binaries. Nice based takes and guess of my assumptions though, and the other user, but guess better...I guess. 

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk

No, I'm not saying that Russia is in the right, or Russia and USA are equally good, or everything is good. I'm just saying firstly, it's a complicated system, which you are judging from your limited individual point of view, and I reject you thinking I'm both siding fallacy or that I'm falsely equating here. I'll accept your assumptions that maybe I've built, not *build, a limiting belief system of stage yellow and green values, maybe I'm too detached and outside and think too abstractly and at big picture levels, that maybe I'm too naive. However, that does not necessarily mean I just can't believe that there is true evil in the world, although I'm not a moral absolutist or a religious fundamentalist there are some out there with this level of cognition of thinking in categories and binaries. Nice based takes and guess of my assumptions though, and the other user, but guess better...I guess. 

So I'm wrong because...... it's complicated?

I still haven't heard your solution.

Since you are so smart and are all-knowing and know the solution to all problems in the world.. why haven't you told us the solution to the war?

@Danioover9000 "It's nuanced".

Is it a Leo thing?

He likes to say "there's many nuances". "You have to see all the nuances".

Is that what you are parroting?

Verrrry nuaaanced that russia invaded Ukraine. "You can't see the complexity of it. I'm smarter than you because it's such a sophisticated and nuanced issue with lots of background history. It is rocket science and I'm so good at rocket science. Damn I'm so smart."

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

So I'm wrong because...... it's complicated?

I still haven't heard your solution.

Since you are so smart and are all-knowing and know the solution to all problems in the world.. why haven't you told us the solution to the war?

No, you're not wrong because it's complicated, you're wrong because that's the level of development you are at across many other developmental lines in relation to this Ukraine/Russia conflict, which is fine because that's where you are at, you thinking you are in the right when you're wrong.

No, I'm not saying I'm so smart and all knowing and know all solutions to all problems, although I'm GOD being a human being, I'm saying the whole situation is complicated yet you are viewing this in an overly simplistic lens. Also, I believe I have already given you the solution to this war.

@Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

@Danioover9000 "It's nuanced".

Is it a Leo thing?

He likes to say "there's many nuances". "You have to see all the nuances".

Is that what you are parroting?

Verrrry nuaaanced that russia invaded Ukraine. "You can't see the complexity of it. I'm smarter than you because it's such a sophisticated and nuanced issue with lots of background history. It is rocket science and I'm so good at rocket science. Damn I'm so smart."

No, I'm not a parrot.

*Very.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

No, you're not wrong because it's complicated, you're wrong because that's the level of development you are at across many other developmental lines in relation to this Ukraine/Russia conflict, which is fine because that's where you are at, you thinking you are in the right when you're wrong.

And you think you are right when you are wrong. How are you going to fix that problem which you have?

@Blackhawk

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And you think you are right when you are wrong. How are you going to fix that problem which you have?

That's were contemplation, mediation, spiritual practices, mindfulness, other self help technics, and philosophical thinking come into play, plus learning other life principles along the way. Believe in yourself, that eventually sooner or later all problems have a deep root solution fix.

On 30.07.2023 at 0:46 AM, Blackhawk said:

I was amused to hear first about naivete and immediately afterward about "absolute evil". It's like I'm back on Ukrainian media again. Or Putin's speeches. Or Bush Jr.'s speeches in 2001. Or any other leader of a belligerent nation over the last few centuries. I wouldn't be surprised by passages about freedom vs tyranny, fascists, and other platitudes. 

If you had the slightest interest in these events, mass psychology, or the workings of the media, you'd be laughing yourselves out of your own simplifications, dichotomies, and emotionalism. A perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect: the less you know about something, the more specialized you think you are in it. 

Your level of self-confidence is such that you are telling how this war works to a person who:
1. Has studied the history of the conflict comprehensively and has seen tons of historical events that you have only read about.
2. Is quite familiar with mass psychology, media, military propaganda, and systematic economic analysis. 
3. Worked in some related activities for many years. 
4. Lives a couple of kilometers away from where the fighting took place and sees and hears orders of magnitude more information every day than you do. 

Instead of developing your own understanding, you just found a ready-made answer and are trying to impose it on me and other opponents. You also attributed to me a number of statements that have nothing to do with my position. But, as @Danioover9000 correctly pointed out in one of the posts, such an approach does not come close to a comprehensive solution at all. I partly understand you, you are not risking anything. Circumstances have not forced you to evolve in the above directions. 

P. S. The funny paradox is that even many military men I know who have been to the front are much more restrained in their rhetoric than you are.