Javfly33

45mg 5-MeO-DMT Trip report

27 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, Javfly33 said:

Then I surrendered .And I shouted my insides out what it felt like a lifetime of trauma, beliefs, and concepts of lack of self-love, of differences, or judgment, of DELUSION.

I didn't shouted like that in my life. That felt like a release of no other, the release I wanted all of my life. To feel completely in Love with myself. 

Amen to that. I shouted like that just now, and it felt I released some shit that’s been pent up for years. 

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe it was too much a dose for my nervous system? I say horror because I really thought I was going to die, at one point it was hitting so intense that I couldn't know if I was breathing properly. Maybe that is too much.

I had that experience about a month ago. I honestly became curious about it and was like, “You know what, let me just see what happens if I stop trying to figure out how to breathe or how to survive.”

You’ll be surprised what happens when you approach it with that insane level of curiosity. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

“You know what, let me just see what happens if I stop trying to figure out how to breathe or how to survive.”

You’ll be surprised what happens when you approach it with that insane level of curiosity. 

Yeah I know, I had to do that because I had no other choice haha, afterwards the trip become GOOD.

But idk, that might be because it was just the come up or too much intensity 

Did that happen to you also in 5-MeO?

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Did that happen to you also in 5-MeO?

I’ve never tried 5-MeO. Only weed and ketamine.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve never tried 5-MeO. Only weed and ketamine.

Damn, btw I also had a similar 'panic-attack' on Ketamine one day...but it wasn't as hardcore as this one with 5-meo lmao

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Damn, btw I also had a similar 'panic-attack' on Ketamine one day...but it wasn't as hardcore as this one with 5-meo lmao

On ketamine? Dissociatives are very relaxing substances, strange.

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I’ve done ketamine 7 times. There were a couple moments where it did get out of this world intense; I  imagine that’s what is meant by Alien Insane. 

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Is definetely not common. All of my experiences with ketamine were fine and more or less 'comfy' except this one. I just bumped 2 lines, sit on my room in a corner at night and had the great idea of turn it off the lights. Suddenly, it become clear in my face that I had a fear of darkness in my house (only happens in my mom's house) that I had been avoiding all my life. The thoughts of fear become so intense I had to let go, count´do anything else. I started breathing and then everything started to 'collapse'. Here's the trip report if you want to read it:

@LSD-Rumi @Yimpa