onacloudynight

Running Around In Circles...

6 posts in this topic

I have been really confused lately. I am 19 years old and am having a really hard time deciding on what direction to take my life. I am really involved with my meditation practice at the moment and part of me wants to focus on my life purpose as well. I have no job currently and my parents are pressuring me into getting a job. Thing is I don’t want to work at a dead end job, but I understand that I need the money to support myself. Also another part of me wants to get involved in pickup and get better at relationships. A lot of people my age have already lost their virginity and I feel like I should get this out of the way now before I focus on my life purpose, but I have no idea. I’m trying to figure out what the wisest thing is to focus on. I keep running around in circles. I start something with one area of my life than quit and start on another area of my life. I can't decide what to do. Sometimes I wish I could just become a monk and say fuck it all. Any advice?

So get a job, keep doing your PD. Keep looking for your life purpose. WHat's the problem really? 

@TylerW you picture and comment pair so well

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  The problem is that I don't have time to do everything. I am trying to figure out which one to pick. There is no way I can meditate for 2 hours a day, work on life purpose, work a 25 hour per week job, do pickup, and go to college.

Whenever I have been 'going round in circles' in my life I have found that the number one priority is to quieten the mind.