igor699669

Problems with energy.

12 posts in this topic

Sorry for my English) For nobody is secret that to do all topics of life, like spirituality, sport, business, relationships, etc. etc. - human need energy. Ok there is many rules like sport, not drinking so much coffee, healthy way of life,  absistence from playing games checking social medias, good sleep etc. etc. But what if I do all that things like obsessed?)) I have energy in best way for 5-6 hours after waking. I literally has no gas for doing all that cool stuff that Leo talking about. I feel like I  am a car that starts only with push. I am 27. Am I getting old? And it is normal) 

38 minutes ago, igor699669 said:

I feel like I  am a car that starts only with push.

Maybe you’re doing things because you believe you should somehow rather than being naturally attracted to it, then you would have like needless energy for it

Did You mean that I do things that I don't want? Yes I have those things, but it's about 3-4 times less than ordinary people's

43 minutes ago, igor699669 said:

Did You mean that I do things that I don't want? Yes I have those things, but it's about 3-4 times less than ordinary people's

Yea that’s understandable. Those things you do for your health tho like you said obsessively , do you do them because youre drawn to it or more do you believe they will be healthy for you so you do them no matter if you’re in the mood or not for it

4 hours ago, igor699669 said:

I am 27. Am I getting old? And it is normal) 

yes, you are getting older (all of us are with each day) and no, it is not normal to be always tired. Plenty of reasons why it could be so all the way from biological to psychological and even spiritual. Hard to comment without knowing more 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

20 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yea that’s understandable. Those things you do for your health tho like you said obsessively , do you do them because youre drawn to it or more do you believe they will be healthy for you so you do them no matter if you’re in the mood or not for it

Yes I try to make discipline in this thing's. Sometimes it is very boring, but I think it is from my tiredness. Sometimes, when I have a lot of energy ( yes I have those days about one in month ) I like do all the stuff 

For a start, I'd say try to cut out gluten from your diet and see what that does for you. For me as well as for many others, cutting out gluten has been a huge step towards gaining more energy.

Why so serious?

20 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

For a start, I'd say try to cut out gluten from your diet and see what that does for you. For me as well as for many others, cutting out gluten has been a huge step towards gaining more energy.

Hmm) maybe my love to pasta is so painful) I'll check that

Edited by igor699669

I start to noticing about month ago, that I yawn constantly. But I never close the windows and can yawn also on the open air. 

On 2023-07-10 at 1:19 PM, igor699669 said:

Yes I try to make discipline in this thing's. Sometimes it is very boring, but I think it is from my tiredness. Sometimes, when I have a lot of energy ( yes I have those days about one in month ) I like do all the stuff 

Maybe it’s the opposite sometimes.  You trying to make yourself do those things is making you tired? Not that one shouldn’t be disciplined, but that sometimes we might get fixed on certain ideas and create fixed routines about what’s good for us vs not that comes from society and past experience. But the way the body/mind produces energy is maybe more spontaneous than that so by sticking to strict routine we are not really following this process directly but rather just living by some routine created by a fixed belief system so not in touch with direct experience . If that makes any sense

16 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

16 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe it’s the opposite sometimes.  You trying to make yourself do those things is making you tired? Not that one shouldn’t be disciplined, but that sometimes we might get fixed on certain ideas and create fixed routines about what’s good for us vs not that comes from society and past experience. But the way the body/mind produces energy is maybe more spontaneous than that so by sticking to strict routine we are not really following this process directly but rather just living by some routine created by a fixed belief system so not in touch with direct experience . If that makes any sense

No I notice it's all from my tiredness .  It's like a vicious circle - I need to do things to overcome tiredness, but I am too tired :)

49 minutes ago, igor699669 said:

No I notice it's all from my tiredness .  It's like a vicious circle - I need to do things to overcome tiredness, but I am too tired :)

ok that’s good I understand it ??