SQAAD

Spartacus: A Great Example of Leadership

3 posts in this topic

I have been very fascinated by the character of Spartacus. His story gives me chills and touches me deeply.

He managed to defeat the most powerful army at the time like 8 times. This is incredible.

At the end he succeeded his goal which was to get away from Rome. But his followers really wanted to conquer Rome. And he obliged. Which resulted in his death.

Also he was a fair Leader. He split all the gold and etc equally. He did many other things which showed the quality of his character. He was quite different from Crixus which was another Leader , not so wise.

Thousands of lives were at his hands and he understood the gravity of his position.

This is an amazing documentary. It really depicts the gravity of the situation Spartacus was facing.

Thank, nice share.

Unfortunately 90% of rebels and revolution end up in failure.

The video doesn't talk about food. How is Spartacus going to get enough food supplies for tens of thousands of men, while travelling up and down?

He is too indecisive, travelling up and down. He should have just settled at a place and build a stronghold with 100,000 men at one point.