Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

I feel like my life is already useless. Can I die peacefully?

3 posts in this topic

Can I die peacefully? 

My physical being are already not good or in it's best condition. 

My things are stolen. All of the things that is of value. My little foundation certificate, my self painting everything that are a little part of me had been gotten rid of. I don't even know why they would. Or what their intention are. Why would anyone do that. 

And I will forever for the rest of my life be having to take that medication which is against my will. 

So I wanna end my life. I don't wanna have anything to do with that hospital for the rest of my life. Not be in contact with it. I can't imagine my life having to go to the hospital once a month for the rest of it. I'd rather kill myself.

*If it was stolen, I still would think it's better as it still exist . But what if it was discarded? Or burnt? You'll never know. Why would anyone wanna do that? 

It will pass + if you have nothing left to lose then you can take risks I guess :)

What is your health problem?

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

Can I die peacefully? 

Yes, but you will have the weight of having to face death in a fully conscious way, and the possibility that God will dream of similar or worse problems again.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

It has already happened.. whether I have an infinite amount of life after in this life it has already happened..