Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quantum Toad

I forgot I had a name...

3 posts in this topic

Many years ago I was deeply devoted to the truth or spiritual path, I did everything as a strict yogi or monk would, for many months I live minimally and cut out everything that no longer served my highest good or truth.

Many months later I had realized I had been in an unconscious/conscious state for many months in what seemed to be an ever-present bliss. I only came back into my body and ego when I had to write my name in a document, I realized wow... I completely forget I had a name and am this person, this character, had this life ect.. ect... before that I was in this heavenly haze of another level of awareness but sadly I cannot remember it clearly, at least with my ego-mind.

No psychedelics were used, just daily meditation, books, solfeggio frequencies in headphones, fasting, eating very little, being in my own little bubble. Psychedelics give me some glimpses of that but nothing really comes close to takes me back, I was absolutely gone for months.

What on earth happened and what did I experience? I can never seem to get back there, I was triggerless, always blissfull, had no ups or downs, at least to the best of my ability to remember, its like a faded memory now, but ever now and then I gain greater clarity and remembrance of that experience.

When I forgot I was this person and had a name...

6 hours ago, Quantum Toad said:

When I forgot I was this person and had a name...

It's Quantum Toad. How could you forget :)

How did you do your job? If you didn't have a job, how did you sustain yourself?