integral

Schizophrenic Neighbor Has A Mental Health Episode

6 posts in this topic

This video made me remember the confusion episodes i had as a child between the ages of 8-12. Now i know they where actually psychosis events. I would wake up in the middle of the night and start running around the house in confusion rambling things with alot of energy, it would last 30min-1hour. Im guessing in this clip she was also a sleep and woke up and did the same thing. 

What most people are probably thinking is that why cant she be reasoned with? In my experience with exactly this is your really no longer in your head, its identical to a dream situation where you have limited to no control of your reality.

This means your not-lucid dreaming while awake. While normally you would be lucid dreaming in everyday life. All the thoughts that follow the main narritive that pop into the mind become the truth instantly with no filter.

The person is no longer there to make decisions, its exactly like the feeling of what its like when your dreaming + anxiety mixed in.

If you watch it try to view it as if she is dreaming and listen to the story she made up, because thats exactly it, she is dreaming and lost control of the dream making process.

Anxiety is keeping her stuck in that state mostly, if they could give her something to calm down she would snap out of it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This man is an angel. The level of patience he was able to maintain is inhumane.

All 3 of them are in Psychosis of different degrees.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

All 3 of them are in Psychosis of different degrees.

What is the mark of psychosis of the man trying to handle the situation in his house?

20 hours ago, Israfil said:

What is the mark of psychosis of the man trying to handle the situation in his house?

Hint: We are also in psychosis :D 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.