UNZARI

Channel of a former therapist discussing the profound impact of childhood trauma

3 posts in this topic

https://youtube.com/@dmackler58

I found this channel a few days ago and have watched so many videos. It was similar to finding Leo’s channel for the first time, a true gem 

@UNZARI Crikey! Just performed a forum search and found this, realizing I just posted him today. If mods want to take my post down now, fair enough, but damn, Mackler deserves to be highlighted!

Yeah it's a really good/honest resource for understanding the real dynamics of lots of families that we as society don't know much about or want yet to know. I was going to share more of his stuff at some point. It's definitely not "easy" for some to listen to because this stuff is still seen as controversial/taboo by the collective, but a huge relief for others going through healing.

Also exposes a lot of the problems with the therapy profession as it is now as well which is another thing that is largely unknown or "tucked away".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。