Yimpa

NYC seeing worst air quality since 1960s, officials say

4 posts in this topic

Why did the pizza maker go broke? Because they couldn't make enough dough!

Yea I live in the NYC suburbs, it’s so bad out here that it smells like a bonfire every where I go. I get a slight burning sensation in my nostrils from just breathing the air, and I’ve noticed that because of how toxic the air is, it flared up certain health conditions (IBS to be specific)

Update: I think this is the worst gut burning I’ve had in a long time. To all you climate deniers, I really hope you guys die. You are all useless pieces of shit and you can not even think once for yourselves, and instead prefer to be brainwashed by some capitalist, coal/oil industry pigs. And I don’t care if I get banned saying this. 

On 08/06/2023 at 2:51 PM, kray said:

To all you climate deniers, I really hope you guys die. You are all useless pieces of shit and you can not even think once for yourselves, and instead prefer to be brainwashed by some capitalist, coal/oil industry pigs. And I don’t care if I get banned saying this. 

Yeah. All it takes is to go live in some city in India, Milan, LA, Mexico city & no one with 2 brain cells left could possibly deny climate change.

Many very awesome cities in the world are ruined by it also, I don't want to go live some boring place in the country just to have basic health. Not a nice trade off. 

Edited by Optimized Life