somegirl

Feedback to Leo

3 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

It has always rubbed me the wrong way when I see people being so convinced that what they say or do is always right and that they know it all. That they figured it all out already.  

You are still learning like all of us, and have much more to learn, don't you think too? You reaching higher levels of consciousness (even though I have no experience of it) does not mean you still don't have human tendencies, biases and ego, I assume.

Don't you think that ego has influence over you sometimes? 

That by you saying you're more consciousness than others, that it's just ego at play, and not some metaphysical explanation for emphasizing it that much? 

Well judging by some of Leo's posts which I saw here

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/91094-important-nobody-on-this-forum-is-awake/

Leo believes he knows the absolute truth, that other people do not know it, and that he must navigate other people to it. What makes this different from regular philosophy is that Leo does not believe you can debate what truth or epistemology is, his criteria is that you take some DMT.

If someone is that convinced in themselves there's no point trying to discuss anything with them to change their mind

Online spaces and small pockets of the internet will warp your mind if you spend too much time there

Edited by CherryColouredFunk

3 hours ago, somegirl said:

Don't you think that ego has influence over you sometimes? 

Of course. I'm not right about everything, but also I have become conscious of things almost no human has. This doesn't mean I know all the relative stuff there is to know. So it's an interesting mixed bag.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.