thenondualtankie

Witness Testimony: Aliens Disabled Nuclear Launch Site in 1967

8 posts in this topic

As many of you know, extremely reputable people involved with US intelligence and military have come out testifying that they basically saw alleged alien spacecraft, as well as literally thousands of reports from ordinary people. The reports almost always have the following characteristics when describing the properties of what they saw in the sky:

• Glowing orb of light in the sky
  • It can do erratic manoeuvres in the sky
  • Makes no noise
  • Ability to disappear / fade out
  • Ability to zoom off in an instant

One of the most fascinating cases is when an object with the aforementioned properties were witnessed at a nuclear missile launch facility and 10 nukes were "inexplicably" disabled. Listen to Robert Salas, who operated the launch site, testify: 

Salas explains what happened more in depth in this interview:

Interesting maybe, but what someone says isn't proof.

Why would aliens do this? We are operating ourselves in time dimensions. Because we have self identity, is it the same for alien(s)? I don't think so.

They might chill forever and comeback anytime. If they skipped dinosaurs, they might skip us aswell.

1 minute ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Why would aliens do this?

The most common theory is that the aliens are basically warning us not to destroy the planet. A similar event happened in Ukraine in 1982 where a glowing orb was seen over a nuclear launch site and nuclear missiles were subsequently disabled.

Furthermore, there have been many cases where people recieve environmental messages telepathically from the aliens. This happened, for example, in Zimbabwe 1994, where 62 schoolchildren saw a UFO land on their school. The children then saw two alien beings which telepathically communicated to them, warning them about the potential dangers of technology. I recommend that you listen to the testimonies of the children and teachers and make up your own mind.

47 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

The most common theory is that the aliens are basically warning us not to destroy the planet. A similar event happened in Ukraine in 1982 where a glowing orb was seen over a nuclear launch site and nuclear missiles were subsequently disabled.

Planet is doing fine for millions of years and saw worse than humans, it always comeback with more bio diversity after catastrophic events. All these flowers, birds and mammals wasn't posible without great extinctions. 

56 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Furthermore, there have been many cases where people recieve environmental messages telepathically from the aliens. This happened, for example, in Zimbabwe 1994, where 62 schoolchildren saw a UFO land on their school. The children then saw two alien beings which telepathically communicated to them, warning them about the potential dangers of technology. I recommend that you listen to the testimonies of the children and teachers and make up your own mind.

We are the technology, human body is the ultimate technology of nature, and it can be catastrophic no suprise here.. I am not interested with alien stuff, it's not in my agenda. I mean good for them.

Environmentalism might be a dangerous path, especially if it's backed by pseudo science. It can be used to justify new social  and economical structures, anyways that is another story. 

1 hour ago, thenondualtankie said:

The most common theory is that the aliens are basically warning us not to destroy the planet.

I don't think they would give a fuck about this planet or anything on it.

If they need the planet to live on it, then they would have killed us all. Or maybe they would reveal themselves and live in harmony with us. They would be so many anyway that they wouldn't be able to hide.

44 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't think they would give a fuck about this planet or anything on it.

If they need the planet to live on it, then they would have killed us all. Or maybe they would reveal themselves and live in harmony with us. They would be so many anyway that they wouldn't be able to hide.

They could concievably give a fuck about us by virtue of being millions of years ahead of us in evolution. These aliens seem to be very intertwined with consciousness itself. So it's possible that their sphere of identification encompasses all life in the universe. This would mean it pains them to see us on the brink of destroying ourselves.

They do not want to reveal themselves because we're too hostile and undeveloped as a species for them to make open contact. They live in a paradigm of absolute peace. This is incompatible with the way human society has worked for the past several thousand years.

You're right in saying that there would be too many of them to completely hide, though. They have been sighted many times and are visible to those who look at the evidence with an open mind and heart.

@thenondualtankie I don't believe any of that but okay.

You don't suffer from being dead, but you suffer from being alive. So I think it's more likely that they kill us out of compassion. Like we humans do with suffering animals.

To me "open mind and heart" just means "Stop being skeptical. Believe anything even if there isn't evidence."

Just my opinion.. I respect if you guys believe in all that stuff.