Loveeee

Finding a God-realized girlfriend or teach her

23 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2023 at 7:40 AM, Loveeee said:

Is that even a realistic hope ? I always think that I won't find such a person but that if she's relatively smart etc I could at least teach her, I have almost no experience trying to do that with other people irl but I fear that won't be possible, seems so fucking easy but people are just completely blind, as I was

All you have to do is live it. If you are actually embodying this stuff and actually perceive the world from a Unitive perspective, girls will be incredibly attracted to that - not only because it demonstrates intelligence and maturity but also simply because its so radical and outside the norm of everyone else's worldview that if the possibility of awakening is there in their heart, they will just genuinely be attracted and interested in it.

Don't force it.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

3 hours ago, Loveeee said:

How did you meet ? 

We met at a 10 day silent retreat, after of course. It was mind blowing

58 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

All you have to do is live it. If you are actually embodying this stuff and actually perceive the world from a Unitive perspective, girls will be incredibly attracted to that - not only because it demonstrates intelligence and maturity but also simply because its so radical and outside the norm of everyone else's worldview that if the possibility of awakening is there in their heart, they will just genuinely be attracted and interested in it.

Don't force it.

solid advice, i think this says it best.